The Student Room Group

BA Illustration- Brighton

Hey everyone

I was just wondering if anyone has had a reply from Brighton about an interview. I submitted my online portfolio off mid Feb but still haven't heard anything. I know I have to be patient but it would be nice to be reassured I'm not the only one waiting around nervous...

Where else have you applied?

:smile:
Reply 1
I sent mine off on the 10th feb and I haven't heard back from them yet either and I dont think anyone will have yet. Apparently they start giving out interviews from today and it could take up to a month to hear back. The process is gruelling but like you said we'll just have to be patient.

I applied to UCA and I've recieved a conditional offfer. I also applied to Middlesex, Sunderland and Westminster. I got offers from Sunderland and Middlesex but I rejected because of personal reasons I'm just waiting on Westminster and Brighton at the moment.

I am really happy about getting the offer from UCA because it is my 2nd choice. I loved the applicant day there. Brighton is my first choice, and if i don't get in 'll be heading off to UCA in september (:

My teacher was telling me the other day that for every 23 people who get an interview at Brighton only 1 gets accepted so its pretty tough. We will just have to be positive.

What places did you apply to ??
Reply 2
Oh well thats okay news I guess, im sure we'll find out soon! Starting to wonder if i made my online portfolio good enough, too late now i guess though :tongue:

Oh well done! Well good luck!

Ive applied to:
Kingston
Manchester Met
UWE Bristol
Brighton
Camberwell

Ill update you if i hear from Brighton! x
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Amylou19
Oh well thats okay news I guess, im sure we'll find out soon! Starting to wonder if i made my online portfolio good enough, too late now i guess though :tongue:

Oh well done! Well good luck!

Ive applied to:
Kingston
Manchester Met
UWE Bristol
Brighton
Camberwell

Ill update you if i hear from Brighton! x

I got an unsuccessful from Brighton last week. I was also really doubting my portfolio after Id sent it off. But UCA Farnham was my 2nd choice so i'll be there in September. (:
Hope all goes well for you!
Keep me posted
Reply 4
Brighton are a good uni but they're taking the piss. They were my backup, and I've withdrawn my application now because I've firmed my unconditional offer from Plymouth. I wasted so much time and energy putting together an online folio, too :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest