Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I the only one who thinks Mario Balotelli is an absolute goon?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who think's you're a tool?

Yeah he's eccentric and some things he does are unjustifiable, i.e stamping, but a lot of the stuff he does is entertaining or amusing, and I bet you haven't mentioned half the stories about what a nice guy he is off the pitch.

Liven up you old grinch.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Think I'd avoid him more than the lad who struggles with a bib.
    + cheats on his girlfriend
    + stamping on players on the pitch
    + multiple reds and other disciplinary action on and off the pitch in his season (and guess who has NO red cards, just guess )
    + multiple coaches saying how bad his behavior is

Yep, all if this is less than cheating.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    x
    Could you be anymore of a united fanboy sticking up for you're team. Giggs is a complete bellend, you can't just say "meh he slept with his bro's wife, but that's in the past so it's ok".
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I think so)
    Could you be anymore of a united fanboy sticking up for you're team. Giggs is a complete bellend, you can't just say "meh he slept with his bro's wife, but that's in the past so it's ok".
    Naww bless.

I do love a good hypocrite, its so cute.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    who is this balotelli you are all talking of... i think you mean LADotelli
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Naww bless.

I do love a good hypocrite, its so cute.
    Where's my hypocrisy? I've stated balotelli has done unjustifiable things, along with some that are just amusing, and some that are just him being a nice guy. That seems to be a pretty ranged assessment.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    + cheats on his girlfriend
    + stamping on players on the pitch
    + multiple reds and other disciplinary action on and off the pitch in his season (and guess who has NO red cards, just guess )
    + multiple coaches saying how bad his behavior is

Yep, all if this is less than cheating.
    Well.. yes it is :eyeball:

It's like saying a petty criminal is worse due to number of offenses as opposed to a murderer who only did a one off crime.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he's eccentric and some things he does are unjustifiable, i.e stamping, but a lot of the stuff he does is entertaining or amusing, and I bet you haven't mentioned half the stories about what a nice guy he is off the pitch. .

Giggs is a complete bellend, you can't just say "meh he slept with his bro's wife, but that's in the past so it's ok".
    Man, how embarrassing do you have to be :L!

Let me put it into simple little English for you.
    Balotelli has done much worse, in a much shorter span of tim, than giggs.

You say anyone who sticks up for Giggs, despite him doing much less, is a fanboy.
    You say its fine to stick up for Balotelli because he has done good and amusing things.

Bless, hypocrisy at its best.

Keep trying though.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Well.. yes it is :eyeball:

It's like saying a petty criminal is worse due to number of offenses as opposed to a murderer who only did a one off crime.
    Hahahahaha

Did you really just compare cheating on your wife with cheating on a girlfriend (including stamping in a person, throwing darts etc) as murder to petty offences?

Im literally embarrassed for your intelligence.

I mean for one, in the real world, stamping on a person in such a way leads to more serious charges than chearting on a spouse.

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:

You say anyone who sticks up for Giggs, despite him doing much less, is a fanboy.
    You say its fine to stick up for Balotelli because he has done good and amusing things.

Keep trying though.
    Name one thing Balotelli has done that is worse than sleeping with your brothers wife.

Maybe your morals are slightly messed up.

I said you're a fanboy because you have a United sign on you're name, and are defending all their players no matter what they've done, even shrugging off some pretty horrible things.

No where have I justified any of the truly bad things Balotelli has done, feel free to point out where I have done so (y).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Keep trying though.
    Wow, could you be any more patronising? I bet you're the type of person who still refers to Giggs as a model professional because he has played for the same club for however long it is, despite the slight moral issue that he cheated on his wife with her sister, and other women, while she was pregnant, and then proceeded to make up that one of the women blackmailed him in order to wriggle out of the situation.

The fact that people are sticking up for Balotelli because they find him amusing is a different issue to you sticking up for Giggs because you're a 'fanboy', so I wouldn't call it hypocrisy.

Oh, and your patronising bull**** lost all reasonable value when you put ':L'.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what all these liverpool fans who are attacking Giggs think of their God Stevie G kicking the **** out of a DJ because he wouldn't let poor stevie play Phil Collins.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    Name one thing Balotelli has done that is worse than sleeping with your brothers wife.

Maybe your morals are slightly messed up.

I said you're a fanboy because you have a United sign on you're name, and are defending all their players no matter what they've done, even shrugging off some pretty horrible things.

No where have I justified any of the truly bad things Balotelli has done, feel free to point out where I have done so (y).
    Intentional stamping on a person can easily be seen as worse as well as throwing darts at someone, given seeing physical harm as 'worse' then emotional is a perfectly valid view.

I think someone needs to learn to read there own posts when you say 'yes he has done bad things BUT he has also done good' you are justifying his actions and to rant about someone else doing the same is hypocrisy. Simple as that.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    OP wtf is gentlemanly about football??
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Footballer, therefore knob.
    • 147 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's a character, & this is good for the english game imo, I'd rather be mates with some1 like him rather than some boring, insecure person that never does nething for the community
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Intentional stamping on a person can easily be seen as worse as well as throwing darts at someone, given seeing physical harm as 'worse' then emotional is a perfectly valid view.

I think someone needs to learn to read there own posts when you say 'yes he has done bad things BUT he has also done good' you are justifying his actions and to rant about someone else doing the same is hypocrisy. Simple as that.
    Oh come on, it's not like he was in the street, saw someone lying down, thought about what to do, and came up with "i'ma stamp on him". There's a difference between that, and in the heat of the moment letting the anger get to him and kicking out with his leg. Obviously the fact that his first reaction when angered was to do this is very poor judgement on his behalf and I'm not trying to defend what he did, it simply was wrong, but there's no way in hell you can argue that this heat of the moment decision is as bad as sleeping with your brothers wife, and I've not read the story, but wasn't it for like 8 years or something? So you can't even claim it was a heat of the moment thing for Giggs, he knew exactly what he was doing.

As for the dart, throwing a dart as a prank at someone, shows a lack of judgement on his behalf, he clearly doesn't think before he does some things and isn't the brightest bulb, but again are you really saying this act of stupidity is worse than what Giggs did, really??

And no, I'm not saying that, I'm saying the OP has only pointed out some of the bad things he has done, you can't present an argument by only showing one side then say "agree with me". If you present both sides of the argument and people still thing he's an ass then sure I've no issue with that.

It's not your fault you struggle to comprehend what people are saying to you I suppose
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You are a ****LAD. Bantertelli's banter is totes epic! I love reading about his well mental hijinks in the tabloids, all of which are true cos The Sun and The Mirror never lie!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think hes quality, which other footballer makes you laugh like he does. He's unpredictable the crowd like that!

Hes a fine line between soppy tevez and pure quality.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on, it's not like he was in the street, saw someone lying down, thought about what to do, and came up with "i'ma stamp on him". There's a difference between that, and in the heat of the moment letting the anger get to him and kicking out with his leg. Obviously the fact that his first reaction when angered was to do this is very poor judgement on his behalf and I'm not trying to defend what he did, it simply was wrong, but there's no way in hell you can argue that this heat of the moment decision is as bad as sleeping with your brothers wife, and I've not read the story, but wasn't it for like 8 years or something? So you can't even claim it was a heat of the moment thing for Giggs, he knew exactly what he was doing.

As for the dart, throwing a dart as a prank at someone, shows a lack of judgement on his behalf, he clearly doesn't think before he does some things and isn't the brightest bulb, but again are you really saying this act of stupidity is worse than what Giggs did, really??

And no, I'm not saying that, I'm saying the OP has only pointed out some of the bad things he has done, you can't present an argument by only showing one side then say "agree with me". If you present both sides of the argument and people still thing he's an ass then sure I've no issue with that.

It's not your fault you struggle to comprehend what people are saying to you I suppose
    So if I stab someone in the face in the heat of the moment thats better than shagging my brothers wife? I like balo by the way, its just that your argument is ridiculous.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 17, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.