Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

DICE Servers?

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been having this problem for a long time now, but seems more people might be having it aswell, I assumed it may have been my connection.

On any Dice game I seem to play online I get disconnected from about half way through the game. Medal of Honor on PS3, Bad Company 2 on PC and Battlefield 3 on PS3, been happening for well over a year now, very annoying, is it common?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezaberry)
    I've been having this problem for a long time now, but seems more people might be having it aswell, I assumed it may have been my connection.

On any Dice game I seem to play online I get disconnected from about half way through the game. Medal of Honor on PS3, Bad Company 2 on PC and Battlefield 3 on PS3, been happening for well over a year now, very annoying, is it common?
    If you have a router (which you most likely will) then try disabling uPnP on it. It can cause random disconnects on Dice's games. (Nobody has any idea why though :rolleyes:)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkphilosopher)
    If you have a router (which you most likely will) then try disabling uPnP on it. It can cause random disconnects on Dice's games. (Nobody has any idea why though :rolleyes:)
    Ah cheers mate!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I always used to get them until I disabled it in my router... as well as in Windows services.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G50)
    Yeah, I always used to get them until I disabled it in my router... as well as in Windows services.
    Drives me mad, not such an issue on PC as I can just rejoin the server, but it's nigh on impossible to get back into the same game on PS3, takes away my motivation to play the game.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it was pretty frustrating... I'd be doing really well and then suddenly I'd get disconnected.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 6, 2012
New on TSR

Your favourite film of the year?

For you personally what has been the best 2014 movie

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.