Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Sky Graduate - Customer Operations

Announcements Posted on
Applying to uni this year? Check out our new personal statement advice hub 28-11-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone has had a telephone interview for this scheme yet? I applied last October and am only just getting a telephone interview, its tomorrow morning was just hoping for some pointers if anyone has already done it!

Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm in exactly the same boat. Applied in October 2011 and then got a few emails saying that they were still considering my application. Did this happen to you as well?

I've booked my phone interview for a week on Friday, so I would appreciate if you could let me know what questions they asked you on it. Good luck tomorrow, from what I have seen so far I think they ask 3-4 competency questions and then a question about the business. Take that with a pinch of salt, because my friend was going for the SkyBet Grad Scheme, so I am not sure if it was a different set up for the interview.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got about 3 or 4 emails saying my application was still being considered. Seems strange that they are doing it so late considering their website says by now Assessment Centres should be taking place.

I've been reading over the website and printed plenty stuff off, good thing about a phone interview is that you can have lots of notes in front of you! I will let you know tomorrow the kind of things I get asked, although I know a few people that have applied for the same grad schemes and they seem to mix up the questions quite a bit.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mate, really appreciate that. I'm the only one I know of up here who has applied for this scheme. Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow. I'll post up how mine went next week after I have done it to help others as well.

Regards,

Tom
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, they phoned my previous mobile number (which my mum now has) despite me updating my profile last year with my new number. He left a message telling me to get in touch but called from a blocked number, and they only have an email address on their website to contact. Oh well!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nightmare, hopefully they will just reschedule it for you mate. Best of luck and keep me updated :-). I'm going to continue the battle with the dissertation this week and then spend the weekend preparing for this interview.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 6, 2012
New on TSR

Vote for your favourite Christmas film

Win a bundle of Xmas DVDs

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.