The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

yeeeah we need a pic asap!!

the thing about nose piercings is that theyre so common.. you have to do something interesting. Im getting my right nostril done in 10 days time! so i can have little black miro-spikes either side :biggrin:
That sounds cool. You MUST post a pic when you get your spikes in =D
It looks very neat and not too in your face :smile:i love it.
I'm thinking about getting my tragus re-pierced after it closed up almost a year ago. How much more painful would it be to get it pierced through scar tissue? I know loads of people say that they find a tragus piercing alright but I found it pretty painful the first time :s
Anyone have any experiences of piercing though scar tissue? Thanks
Scar tissue has no nerves and therefore in theory it should hurt less. There is no guarantees the piercer will get it directly through the scar tissue anyway.
had to force a bcr back into my nose this morning.. my home-made nose bone 'dropped' out while i was sleeping. I say 'dropped' because i suspect it was removed by my boyfriend, as when i found the stud is was bent and disformed more so than just from me sleeping on it. arrrrrgggh!
Why would your bf do that? o___O
What a d**khead. Why would he do that? does he disapprove of them? If so, he should be out on his ear!!!
we had a row last night.. and no he's never liked my nose piercings. this morning i was crying cause i couldnt get it back it, and he was saying 'ooh its only a stud, you'll be alright', then when i did get it in.. he said 'oh.' and went back to sleep. argh.

i know if i ask him about it though he'll get upset and angry and say i dont trust him. *sigh*
Oh what an absolute c0ck. You should kick him to the kerb and get a decent fella who will love you piercings and all ^___^
haha.. its not as simple as that unfortunately!
Reply 2231
That's crap =/
I've made my boyfriend love piercings, haha. He has 7 at the moment I think, and he's getting his septum done in a few weeks...even though I don't think it'll suit him & I'm not a fan in general (but I definitely won't be taking it out in his sleep, haha).
Got the tragus re-done through the scar tissue... It didn't hurt half as much as I thought it would actually, and I'm usually a giant wimp when it comes to piercings, even though I now have six...
Decided to try a new piercer who I'd heard good things about, but didn't like her at ALL. She put a bit of cotton wool in my ear and when I asked what it was for, said "Oh. just for the freeze spray" Nooo! I still got it done there though, just without the freeze spray... Seems okay atm!
i asked my bf about it.. he was laughing and joking that i even though i put it back in i wouldnt have it in for long. He did exactly what i expected and got hurt and stormed out... was i right in doing this or did it just fall out?

i dunno.. either way it looks like my little nose stud is going to cause the end of this 2 1/2 year relationship :frown:
SoundDevastation
i dunno.. either way it looks like my little nose stud is going to cause the end of this 2 1/2 year relationship :frown:

Awwww, im sure it'll all turn out okay in the end :hugs:
SoundDevastation
i asked my bf about it.. he was laughing and joking that i even though i put it back in i wouldnt have it in for long. He did exactly what i expected and got hurt and stormed out... was i right in doing this or did it just fall out?

you were right in being mad and doing what you did. Why's he so upset about it? ask him that. I know my bf can be a bit anti-piercing but he always tells me it's my body, and I can do what I want with it. If he's going to be acting this way, you both need to have a sit down and talk about it. good luck hon xx :hugs:
SoundDevastation

tis a tricky one; are you sure it didnt just get slept on and bent? also, would you have not woken up if he took it out?

however, if you believe he did do it, at the end of the day, thats a total betrayal of trust, i'd be pretty cut up... why was he joking that you werent going to have it for long???

anyway, i hope it all works out for you :smile: me n the bf are at 2.5 years atm and are going through a little rocky patch, ie we've agreed to not talk for a while, so i can sympathise! :rolleyes:
We had a talk.. hes determined that he didnt do it, though agreed that the flatenning of my nose bone did look like teeth marks.. either way, we're talking again. He's not very well tbh.. i was suffering badly from depression a few months ago and i can see him going down the same route.. *sigh*
teeth marks ^o)
yeah.. i wear self-made nose bones which are just pieces of bioplast.. when i found it in bed this morning i couldnt get it back in as the end was squished and flattened, like it had been bitten. you need quite a strong concentrated force to flatten bioplast.

Quick Reply

Latest