The Student Room Group

Bod Mod Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4880
Buster_Bunny
Hey, is there anyone on here that has the triangle piercing done?

Ive wanted it for about 6 months now, but living in Plymouth there arent many well-known piercers around. The ones i phoned up either hadnt heard of it (:lolwut:) or refused to perform it as it was too risky. My piercer was willing, but has only performed it once before and he wasnt confident about piercing me :erm:

I would love to here of somewhere experienced in genital piercings, so that i could perhaps arrange a trip to get it done :smile:

Try contacting this guy. I've definitely heard good things (& nothing bad from what I remember) but I have no personal experience...worth having a chat and seeing what you think though.

If you want a bit of an adventure/day-trip, go to Kalima in Worthing, they're definitely good & experienced with triangles (and pretty much everything else, heh).
Kate.
Try contacting this guy. I've definitely heard good things (& nothing bad from what I remember) but I have no personal experience...worth having a chat and seeing what you think though.

If you want a bit of an adventure/day-trip, go to Kalima in Worthing, they're definitely good & experienced with triangles (and pretty much everything else, heh).

Thank you so much!
Buster_Bunny
Yeah im keeping it super clean :smile: its too much of a risky area to unattend. I know this guy that got his done, he cleaned it once, only once! And was surprised that he got an infection after about 4 months. Silly...
I'll be happy once the bleeding stops, i just keep waking up in the mornings with more. And my second one hurt alot more! Not as much as my vch though! That was a killer.

Ah you got it re-done then? Was it you who had it before? :confused:
I can imagine that must be so painful...i always thought surely its uncomfortable to walk after lol

Has the bleeding stopped yet? I caught mine in my sleep last night- ouch. Wasn't pleasant haha. I don't understand people who don't clean piercings, it's so much easier than having to deal with infection. I don't know how you're coping with 3 new piercings at once! I can only handle one at a time :p:
Yellow-nutshell
Ah you got it re-done then? Was it you who had it before? :confused:
I can imagine that must be so painful...i always thought surely its uncomfortable to walk after lol

Has the bleeding stopped yet? I caught mine in my sleep last night- ouch. Wasn't pleasant haha. I don't understand people who don't clean piercings, it's so much easier than having to deal with infection. I don't know how you're coping with 3 new piercings at once! I can only handle one at a time :p:

Yeah it was me that had it, and yeah got it re-done :smile:
Its unusual - it really hurts when the needle goes through, but as soon as its all finished you cant feel anything anymore. The first time, it bled for a couple days, but this time it didnt bleed even a little bit.

My right nipple has stopped bleeding finally :smile: but lefty hasnt, but it was only done on monday. Haha, i also got my lower navel done a month ago so im cleaning 4 at the moment :smile:
Reply 4884
I'm so poor, I haven't been able to even contemplate new jewellery let alone new piercings recently, but I've been working extra and I'm finally brave enough to risk a cartilage piercing two and a half years after my last one went wrong, I want a rook this time. Can't wait to get paid!
Batmaz
I'm so poor, I haven't been able to even contemplate new jewellery let alone new piercings recently, but I've been working extra and I'm finally brave enough to risk a cartilage piercing two and a half years after my last one went wrong, I want a rook this time. Can't wait to get paid!

Ah good choice, i was thinking rook will be my next piercing too :woo:
Hi, just wondered if anyone is interested in buying one single flared colour front plug in 7mm? I'm buying some but I only need one, and they come in pairs. If you are, it'll be proper and legit through PayPal and half the price they're listed at, obvs :smile: And I'll post it to you as soon as they arrive.

The ones here, and in the photo below.

Reply 4887
My conch got infected while I was in France last week.. ended up with some seriously funky cartilage infection and a course of antibiotics. Lovely. Be nice to your piercings, kids :emo:

Though my parents loved it since it gave them an excuse to remind me how 'ridiculous' my limited number of piercings are.
Reply 4888
How long does a well looked after tongue piercing take to heal? im hearing mixed times from 2 to 8 weeks lol
Buster_Bunny
Yeah it was me that had it, and yeah got it re-done :smile:
Its unusual - it really hurts when the needle goes through, but as soon as its all finished you cant feel anything anymore. The first time, it bled for a couple days, but this time it didnt bleed even a little bit.

My right nipple has stopped bleeding finally :smile: but lefty hasnt, but it was only done on monday. Haha, i also got my lower navel done a month ago so im cleaning 4 at the moment :smile:

4! Haha, hope they are all healing well now!

That is surprising about the vch. I would have thought it would be painful after as well seeing as it can be easily...disturbed lol. That was one of the main reasons i didn't get it really, thought it would be too uncomfortable while it was so new. Might change my mind!

Any others you're thinking of getting done?
I think my only other 2 possibilities i have left would be tongue and vch. My nipple seems to be healing quickly which is good...so already thinking about the next one! Or possibly a tattoo :p:
Reply 4890
Sakura-Chan
Hi, just wondered if anyone is interested in buying one single flared colour front plug in 7mm? I'm buying some but I only need one, and they come in pairs. If you are, it'll be proper and legit through PayPal and half the price they're listed at, obvs :smile: And I'll post it to you as soon as they arrive.

The ones here, and in the photo below.

Are you still looking for someone to buy one of these? cause if you are I'd be interested :smile:

I hate having to buy plugs in pairs cause I only have one lobe stretched :o:
Reply 4891
I'm getting a little worried about my lobe stretches, one's 8mm and one is 10mm, been like this for about two months I reckon, maybe more, but now but the skin around the holes is dry and sore, and the holes aren't clean circles either. I keep fiddling with them and I'm sure this is making them worse. I'm debating whether to get some soft silicon tunnels and see if that helps or just to take them out and let them heal up some of the way. Plus I really have to stop touching my ears, full stop. Any suggestions?
Batmaz
I'm getting a little worried about my lobe stretches, one's 8mm and one is 10mm, been like this for about two months I reckon, maybe more, but now but the skin around the holes is dry and sore, and the holes aren't clean circles either. I keep fiddling with them and I'm sure this is making them worse. I'm debating whether to get some soft silicon tunnels and see if that helps or just to take them out and let them heal up some of the way. Plus I really have to stop touching my ears, full stop. Any suggestions?

I personally wouldn't wear silicone, at all. Ever again. I wore it for around 3 months and I personally think that's what ruined my ears. They were at 25mm and perfect, really nice and thick and nice round holes before, now they're a lot thinner, and just generally nowhere near as nice as they were.

I can't think of any other reason they'd just go like that. I hadn't stretched them in ages, and wasn't going to go bigger than 25mm anyway :cry2:

But yeah, if you have crappy acrylic jewellery in, get something better like titanium/glass/stone or even wood if you haven't stretched them recently. If you're not doing it already, rub your lobes with oils :yep: Jojoba, vitamin e and cocoa butter are all really good for that, they'll get rid of the dryness and make them all happy. Cold weather can make your ears sore as well.
Reply 4893
What material are you currently wearing? Is the irritation where the o-rings rest against your ear? Allergies/sensitivities to black o-rings are fairly common.

How fast did you stretch? If it was pretty fast and/or you skipped sizes, then downsize.

Oil massages might help with the dryness - I like jojoba oil most.
I currently have an amber plug in my ear but i think it's drying my ear out, i think now I've passed the 5mm mark I'm going to have to start looking after my ear better!
Yellow-nutshell
4! Haha, hope they are all healing well now!

That is surprising about the vch. I would have thought it would be painful after as well seeing as it can be easily...disturbed lol. That was one of the main reasons i didn't get it really, thought it would be too uncomfortable while it was so new. Might change my mind!

Any others you're thinking of getting done?
I think my only other 2 possibilities i have left would be tongue and vch. My nipple seems to be healing quickly which is good...so already thinking about the next one! Or possibly a tattoo :p:

Yeah they are thanks :smile:
The first time it was quite uncomftable, but this time its absolutely fine.
I reeaally want to get the triangle done, ive spoken to this piercer that i was recomended to on here, up in Dawlish, so hopefully getting that done mid april :smile:
And then its ear cartilage all the way :p:
And tattoo's, but im terrified of the needle haha
BoNN
How long does a well looked after tongue piercing take to heal? im hearing mixed times from 2 to 8 weeks lol

It does vary!

For me, after 2 weeks I could eat most things but it was a little tender; I changed it after 3 weeks because it felt completely normal and the large bar was getting annoying. Just depends on your body and how good you are at keeping your hands off it.
Reply 4897
Bump.

Booked in for a rather ornate delt/upper arm piece on the 12th. Can't wait, will post pics when it's inked :biggrin:.
Hey, I'm thinking of getting second lobe piercings soon (boring -I know!) I'm obviously having them done with a needle, but what jewellery do they use? as Im not a huge fan of bcr rings...
Oh, and are lobes generally pierced at 1.2?
Reply 4899
They will most likely offer you the choice of a CBR or a labret (or possibly straight barbell, but it'll look the same from the front anyway) - just make sure beforehand that they will use a labret. And if they won't, find a new piercer because there's no reason why they shouldn't :p: They'll probably be 1.2mm or 1.6mm by default, different piercers will have different standard sizes, but if 1.2mm is what you want then again, just ask before and they should be fine with that!

Quick Reply

Latest