The Student Room Group

Edexcel Maths - Unit 2 Higher Tier March 5th 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by flyhigh99
When do we get our results back??

19th April :biggrin: woo!!
Reply 101
is anyone nervous about getting results back?
yeah... 1 week to go :biggrin: what are you hoping for??
Reply 103
An A*
Reply 104
Original post by YNWA
is anyone nervous about getting results back?

LOL yes, but we get our results in our school tommorow, but my teacher has to ask the exminations officer for our results tommorow if he can drag them out of her then thats cool as it would be a nice end to our school day :biggrin: -

I think I did pretty well, second paper about 95% - because my teacher did the paper himself (and well, with a degree that he uses every day, you have a pretty Low chance of making mistakes), and I got almost exactly the same answers, so to be pretty honest, I should hopefully get that A* - but the last question on the first paper got on my nerves,

Best of luck to you all :smile: - and hopefully I also :smile: are you guys in year 11 or 10? - cause we were fast tracked, not sure about you guys?
Reply 105
Results tomorrow!
Really hope i got the grade i want.. I feel like silly mistakes will let me down though.
Reply 106
Original post by james mctide
sorry but last time a 121 was an A so bit offf if your lucky and it went down then you'd get an A but fearing that so many people did well,an A would be atleast 130 0r 136..sorry :/

An A this time is 124 unfortunately.. lets hope you've been harsh on yourself when looking through the answers :smile:
sorry I know this has nothing to do with maths but im really desperate!

has anyone done the aqa lang june 2011 paper as a mock or anything? We have to do it at skwl and I really need help, I have the points to put in the answer but its just the structuring it I don't get
Reply 108
Oh did anyone else get their results today? just the grade? I got an A, really wanted that A*, hope when we get the actual marks come out tomorrow I'm one mark off so legible for a re-mark!! can't believe it was only 158 for an A* though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending