My life feels so cold and empty

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spitss)
    This.

(Original post by senz72)
    Speak to me on inbox. I'm on here quite a lot. Your daily routine sounds like mine. Don't do weed, keep clean!
    I have no idea why you two have been negged...

Its good advice people (cue my own neg...)
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just have nothing to do. I've been trying to get a job for what seems like forever (about a year), and have got nowhere. I have no friends. My brother moved out for university last September/October he use to be somebody I could talk to and confide him ever since he's been going to university he just ignores me, doesn't reply to texts or pick up the phone. I don't get along with the rest of my family.

I go to school, come home, do homework, and then go on TSR. I do this every ****ing week. On the weekends I just laze around the house watching crappy television and go on TSR and do homework. I was hoping this would all change next year when I get into university but I've got all rejections so far.

I just don't know what to do I feel lonely and bored and it's driving me insane, I have some weed and am contemplating whether to smoke it or not maybe it will make things better I don't know.

I realise this isn't really a question, I guess it was just some feelings I had locked up inside that I wanted to let out but as I have no one to share it with I'm just writing on here anonymously.
    You could try taking up something like a martial art or anything that gets you out of the house and around some different people.

Don't concern yourself with "making friends" just to combat loneliness because you might end up aligning with the wrong people, people you don't necessarily want or need.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    You'll be colder when you're dead, so get out and do the things you want to do.
    If you don't like the way you're living, change it.

There must be activities you enjoy, look back to your childhood for inspiration.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    The other responses you've got are really good and offer some good advice,that yes might sound a little cliched but actually work.Ive been feeling like I'm stuck in a rut myself recently and I'm also in full time education at school and will be taking some of the advice offered on this thread,I need to shake off these negative thoughts I've been having recently,they will do me no good. It might be hard but then again,life is hard at times
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just have nothing to do. I've been trying to get a job for what seems like forever (about a year), and have got nowhere. I have no friends. My brother moved out for university last September/October he use to be somebody I could talk to and confide him ever since he's been going to university he just ignores me, doesn't reply to texts or pick up the phone. I don't get along with the rest of my family.

I go to school, come home, do homework, and then go on TSR. I do this every ****ing week. On the weekends I just laze around the house watching crappy television and go on TSR and do homework. I was hoping this would all change next year when I get into university but I've got all rejections so far.

I just don't know what to do I feel lonely and bored and it's driving me insane, I have some weed and am contemplating whether to smoke it or not maybe it will make things better I don't know.

I realise this isn't really a question, I guess it was just some feelings I had locked up inside that I wanted to let out but as I have no one to share it with I'm just writing on here anonymously.
    don't panic, you have plenty of time. This should make you feel better.

I am almost 23 and am in year 1 of a course I basically hate so much!

you've got so much time

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: March 10, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.