Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Atheists are the worst of all!!

Announcements Posted on
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asmaamahamud)
    i do get your point. there is always a time when u can like in this situation i just mean religion wise.
    Well, is it not possible that a religion may encourage harmful beliefs? An example could be the belief the contraception is wrong, which hasn't had good consequences in places such as Africa at the moment.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think atheists are pretty thankful to be alive and don't need an incentive of eternal life not to go around saying thanks for this one.... and they seem pretty awe inspired by the true complexity of the universe and evolution, they don't go round laughing in the face of it by saying we were all plonked here by a man in the sky and fossils are the work of the devil.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman1)
    Well, is it not possible that a religion may encourage harmful beliefs? An example could be the belief the contraception is wrong, which hasn't had good consequences in places such as Africa at the moment.
    it doesnt matter if it has bad consequences doesnt mean u can judge them for that (reffering to the 'harmful belifs')
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt matter if it has bad consequences doesnt mean u can judge them for that (reffering to the 'harmful belifs')
    If an irrational belief results in HIV and AIDS epidemics, I am certainly going to judge people on having that belief, and it would not be wrong to do so.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If an irrational belief results in HIV and AIDS epidemics, I am certainly going to judge people on having that belief, and it would not be wrong to do so.
    then i guess we are very different in our belifs. i believe its never (excluding crazy unthinkable things) right to judge people about their belifs. its like saying something terrible about jews (which is illegal) which is not fair because they dont choose their racial class.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    then i guess we are very different in our belifs. i believe its never (excluding crazy unthinkable things) right to judge people about their belifs. its like saying something terrible about jews (which is illegal) which is not fair because they dont choose their racial class.
    You choose your religious beliefs, however.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    You choose your religious beliefs, however.
    your right but theyre entitled to their opinion and belifs just as we are so we shouldnt say theyre wrong or anything against them.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    your right but theyre entitled to their opinion and belifs just as we are so we shouldnt say theyre wrong or anything against them.
    It's not about entitlement. You are entitled to believe absolutely anything. However, if I think that your beliefs are damaging or are causing damage to society and human wellbeing, then I am certainly going to judge you on them, religious or not.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's not about entitlement. You are entitled to believe absolutely anything. However, if I think that your beliefs are damaging or are causing damage to society and human wellbeing, then I am certainly going to judge you on them, religious or not.
    Yup. Someone can choose to be religious, just like someone can be chosen to be atheists.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i guess u got a point there
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... is that why countries which have an atheist majority are the most peaceful, pleasant and civilised places in the world?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=shereez234;36634221]i believe that atheists are the worst of all people. because they don't thank for nothing they have in their life.Others who believe in some god, one day fall down on their knees and thank the creator for their lives. and i thank my god for giving me this life and for the courage to not to be bothered about the negative rankings i am gonna get after i post this thread.. Atheists you guys suck big time[/

so you're saying you get pissed off when people don't hold the same views as you... maybe athiests get pissed when you disrespect their view, there is no right or wrong nor ultimate proof that god does or doesn't exist. Anyway the beliefs of people are usually depicted by parents, nationality etc... and many TRUE CHRISTIANS believe that a benevolent god wouldn't punish or think of anyone as "worst of all" for their beliefs.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 14, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.