The Student Room Group

January 2012 all OCR Biology Grade Boundaries: F211, F212 F214, F215

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by beanstalkgirl_24
I found the mark schemes and papers on another thread. Hope these are helpful! :smile:

Woahh are you serious?? Who released all of these and which user. I need some chemistry ones
Reply 21
I found the mark schemes and papers on another thread. Hope these are helpful! :smile:

do you have the one for chemistry?
Original post by otrivine
do you have the one for chemistry?

Chemistry A or Chemistry B??
Reply 23
Chemistry A or Chemistry B??

chemistry A :wink:
Original post by ManPowa
Woahh are you serious?? Who released all of these and which user. I need some chemistry ones

Dunno, can't remember. But I can try and find the OCR chemistry ones if you want. Chemistry A or B??
Reply 25
Dunno, can't remember. But I can try and find the OCR chemistry ones if you want. Chemistry A or B??

Chemistry B Salters which is f331, f332,f334, f335 and could you please put them on this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1939700&p=36649542

:smile:
Reply 26
Original post by ManPowa
Chemistry B Salters which is f331, f332,f334, f335 and could you please put them on this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1939700&p=36649542

:smile:

do you know where are the chemistry A?
Reply 27
chemstry A PAPER and Mark scheme pleaseeee
Chem A markschemes
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 29
I'll try and find and put up Chemistry tomorrow.

please any chance of chemistry B.. I really need and want to see them. Those are chem A

Chem B are F331, 32, 34, and F335
(edited 12 years ago)
Chem B markschemes
Original post by ManPowa
please any chance of chemistry B.. I really need and want to see them. Those are chem A

Chem B are F331, 32, 34, and F335

Alright, I'm trying to do you a favour here! Chem B m/s now up. Not sure whether I can get the paper...
Reply 32
Chem B markschemes

Thank Youu soo Much.. Repp

any chance of Chem B paperss :biggrin::biggrin:
Chem papers (A and B)
Reply 34
Chem papers (A and B)

beanstalkgirl is on a roll :biggrin: lol

Is it possible for another OCR paper??
Original post by ManPowa
beanstalkgirl is on a roll :biggrin: lol

Is it possible for another OCR paper??

Errr.... sorry but I don't have any others...I found the Bio ones on a different forum, and the Chem ones through google (although they've now been taken off that google link o_O) so sorry but no!
Reply 36
Errr.... sorry but I don't have any others...I found the Bio ones on a different forum, and the Chem ones through google (although they've now been taken off that google link o_O) so sorry but no!

Oh okayy, thanks a lot though. I appreciate it :smile::smile:
Aaargh! I so wanna look at the mark schemes but it'll probably do me more harm than good :frown:
Wow at the grade boundaries.. 47/60 for an A. [F214]
Reply 39
I'm really confused here- it says on my results sheet that I got 58 in F211 and that my grade is a C and 41 in F214 with my grade being E. I'm on my blackberry so I can't read the attachments, could anyone shed any light on this? I want to know how far I was off Bs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending