Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Could Rangers reform within the English League pyramid?

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness in in to the final 16! The group winners battle it out for the overall title! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    :rolleyes:

Yes because Celtic aren't bigoted in any way what so ever :rolleyes: ****ing idiot.
    Perhaps you would like to back up your accusations before in insulting me.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    Perhaps you would like to back up your accusations before in insulting me.
    Lets face it, both sets of fans are as bad as each other, this is coming from someone who grew up knowing a large amount of both supporters. Remember the poppy incident?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgany)
    Lets face it, both sets of fans are as bad as each other, this is coming from someone who grew up knowing a large amount of both supporters. Remember the poppy incident?
    No I don't, please explain (serious question)

Thanks
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shyopstv)
    Then, of course, there is the fact that Glasgow is not in England and therefore they should not be able to waltz their way into the Championship thus depriving an English club of that spot. The Welsh clubs are different because there was no Welsh league when they were formed. Also, a club that is run in a stupid way should not be rewarded by being allowed to reform in a league where the rewards are "potentially much greater". What would stop other Scottish clubs from doing the same thing?
    Berwick is not in Scotland...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    No I don't, please explain (serious question)

Thanks
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-poppies.html
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did you just compare a group of people staging a peaceful anti-war protest with a group of people who sing songs about murdering Catholics, mock the deaths of millions in the Famine, and sending the Irish back home?

You honestly think that is "as bad as each other"?

You need your head checked.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    Did you just compare a group of people staging a peaceful anti-war protest with a group of people who sing songs about murdering Catholics, mock the deaths of millions in the Famine, and sending the Irish back home?

You honestly think that is "as bad as each other"?

You need your head checked.
    Bias. Both sets of fans are as bad as one another.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgany)
    Bias. Both sets of fans are as bad as one another.
    Do you have anything to back this up other than the ridiculous logic you attempted to use earlier?

I almost feel embarrassed for you. Thank god the internet is semi anonymous!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    Do you have anything to back this up other than the ridiculous logic you attempted to use earlier?

I almost feel embarrassed for you. Thank god the internet is semi anonymous!
    You are from Ireland, your bias is completely understandable.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgany)
    You are from Ireland, your bias is completely understandable.
    I am not from Ireland, that is merely my current location.

I could make a similar assumption about you, that you are from "Great Britain" and your bias is complete understandable. But I don't judge people based on where they are from because I am not an imbecile.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    I am not from Ireland, that is merely my current location.

I could make a similar assumption about you, that you are from "Great Britain" and your bias is complete understandable. But I don't judge people based on where they are from because I am not an imbecile.
    Born in Northern Ireland to a Catholic English man and a neutral Northern Irish woman If you are as revolted at the bigotry between Rangers and Celtic fans as I am, stop calling the other side out. You seem like a reasonable person. Surely constantly calling up past events, just makes the future for both worse?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgany)
    Born in Northern Ireland to a Catholic English man and a neutral Northern Irish woman
    I literally do not care what nationality or religion you or your parents are. It has no relevance.

If you are as revolted at the bigotry between Rangers and Celtic fans as I am, stop calling the other side out. You seem like a reasonable person. Surely constantly calling up past events, just makes the future for both worse?
    This makes no sense. If I am revolted by bigotry I shouldn't highlight or criticise it? No, sorry that isn't how life works.

Either withdraw your previous ridiculous claim, or back it up. The third choice of course is just to look a bit ignorant.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    As a neutral this whole situation has just highlighted how bad both the Old Firm clubs are and gives a bad image of Scotland as a whole. Both need to rot.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    I literally do not care what nationality or religion you or your parents are. It has no relevance.

This makes no sense. If I am revolted by bigotry I shouldn't highlight or criticise it? No, sorry that isn't how life works.

Either withdraw your previous ridiculous claim, or back it up. The third choice of course is just to look a bit ignorant.
    You people are impossible to talk to. Until both clubs and their fans get over the fact they are both acting like idiots constantly, Scottish football will be the laughing stock of the footballing world.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    As a neutral this whole situation has just highlighted how bad both the Old Firm clubs are and gives a bad image of Scotland as a whole. Both need to rot.
    Perhaps you are able to explain what "this whole situation" has to do with Celtic in the slightest?

I notice you are a Newcastle fan. They really are a scummy bunch, I mean just look how much Lee Catermole gets sent off :rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sgany)
    You people are impossible to talk to. Until both clubs and their fans get over the fact they are both acting like idiots constantly, Scottish football will be the laughing stock of the footballing world.
    You can drop that "you people" patter given that you support one of the scummiest teams in Scottish football.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TOSCS)
    Perhaps you are able to explain what "this whole situation" has to do with Celtic in the slightest?

I notice you are a Newcastle fan. They really are a scummy bunch, I mean just look how much Lee Catermole gets sent off :rolleyes:
    I never said it has anything to do with Celtic. I said the situation has highlighted how both clubs should rot. There's obviously going to be a lot of interest in the Rangers situation and their fans are doing a good job as displaying how awful Celtic are while at the same time Celtic fans do the same to Rangers. The spotlight is on Scottish football right now and for many a neutral it has been a learning experience. I knew there was sectarianism in the Old Firm but I had no idea just how disgusting it is.

PS. Lee Catermole is a Sunderland player. Perhaps you should educate yourself on English football.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    PS. Lee Catermole is a Sunderland player. Perhaps you should educate yourself on English football.
    LOL oh dear, I gave you too much credit I see

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 17, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.