The Student Room Group

Edexcel 2012 GCE grade boundaries

Scroll to see replies

If these are the grade boundaries our whole physics class is resitting unit 1 :ahee:
Reply 81
Original post by lekha2611
Exactly! If we get our results on Thursday, then the grade boundaries are usually released a day before right?

i'm not sure if they are released day before but i'm definitely sure they are released some weeks later?
guys
grade boundaries are released the day before/day on teachers get our results k?
Bye.
Reply 83
Original post by nm786
i'm not sure if they are released day before but i'm definitely sure they are released some weeks later?

i think we should be accepting these grade boundaries cz there is nothing much we can do except wait for our results.
Reply 84
Original post by gandhi1
i think they are real got them from the edexcel website

Hey,

How did you obtain the boundaries?

The boundaries is scarily inflated, sounds so unbelievable.

Can you show me to link before you open the boundaries?
Original post by gooner4ever
Hi, thanks for posting those links. But the gcse course that I'm taking is a normal gcse course neither double or single! Can you please have another search around for any other gcse grade boundary documents. The exam I took was a geography one! Thanks

I found them! any one looking for the normal gcse gradeboundaries for january 2012 can find them here:

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1201%20GCSE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries.pdf
Original post by asas78978
Hey,

How did you obtain the boundaries?

The boundaries is scarily inflated, sounds so unbelievable.

Can you show me to link before you open the boundaries?

These grade boundaries are the real thing they can be easily gotten from the edexcel website if you know where to find them!
Reply 87
These grade boundaries are the real thing they can be easily gotten from the edexcel website if you know where to find them!

but where even using the account details it is still not found?
Reply 88

I am sorry but I am not good enough to find them, please enlighten me by linking me to the page where I can see the pdf document on the website.
Reply 89
Quite high for C1, C2 and D1! but happy about the 6BIO1's boundaries, hopefully I get an A!
Original post by Zhy
Nah, these boundaries are alright. Some of them are a bit too generous to be honest.

did you get your 'clean sweep' of 100 ums big boy?
Original post by otrivine
but where even using the account details it is still not found?

you don't need account details it's just the old switch-a-ro on the URL address! :biggrin:
Original post by asas78978
I am sorry but I am not good enough to find them, please enlighten me by linking me to the page where I can see the pdf document on the website.

Sure just go to the following link:
http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1201%20GCSE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries.pdf
Reply 93
you don't need account details it's just the old switch-a-ro on the URL address! :biggrin:

really like what would u change?
Reply 94

Sorry you misunderstood me, I am saying link me to the actual official page where I can see a pdf symbol or such kind on the page where you click it then it will give you the actual pdf document.
Original post by otrivine
really like what would u change?

hmm... I'm not telling u! Wat do you think! you have a URL address for January or June 2011 gcse grade boundaries and you tinker with it a bit to get the desired document! It's easy and perfectly legal! Why do you care so much anyway view the gradeboundaries and either celebrate with a glass of champagne if you think you're going to get good results or cry if u think the opposite! :smile:
Reply 96
hmm... I'm not telling u! Wat do you think! you have a URL address for January or June 2011 gcse grade boundaries and you tinker with it a bit to get the desired document! It's easy and perfectly legal! Why do you care so much anyway view the gradeboundaries and either celebrate with a glass of champagne if you think you're going to get good results or cry if u think the opposite! :smile:

Because there is no credibility on the document if you cannot prove it is actually on the official website, I might be wrong but I am not convinced at all.
Reply 97
C'mon guys why would someone take the time to create fake grade boundaries
Reply 98
Original post by Zhy
Nah, these boundaries are alright. Some of them are a bit too generous to be honest.

How do you see the FP1 grade boundaries? I am shocked to see that 69/75 means 80UMS.
Original post by JDO9700
C'mon guys why would someone take the time to create fake grade boundaries

Exactly! I'm a busy man with clients to see I was only, like so many other people on this forum, trying to provide my service and help for my fellow British students!

Quick Reply

Latest