The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Does anyone know when we can apply for accommodation? I'm getting nervous as all my friends going to other Uni's have applied for theirs! :smile:.
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 61
Stirling leave it until July, theyll send out welcome packs then :smile:
Reply 62
I emailed them and was told I'd get an email on the 10th of May as I have an unconditional; and could apply for accommodation with the information in that email
Reply 63
Original post by KatieLS
I emailed them and was told I'd get an email on the 10th of May as I have an unconditional; and could apply for accommodation with the information in that email

Aw wow! What address did you e-mail them at? I have an unconditional too for Film and Media :smile: What course are you doing? :smile:.
Reply 64
Original post by kirsty94
Aw wow! What address did you e-mail them at? I have an unconditional too for Film and Media :smile: What course are you doing? :smile:.

[email protected] :smile:

Its for animal biology haha but I'm also looking to do history in first year so i can switch between degrees if i don't find myself suited to biology :smile: i definitely prefer history haha but i figured in the long run I'd be better off with a science degree to get a job
Just accepted an offer for history and professional education. :smile:

I plan to live in halls but have no idea about the process, should I expect to be e-mailed or something?
Reply 66
Has anyone had the accommodation e-mail yet?
No, still waiting...
Reply 68
I emailed the accommodation people at Stirling and they said they said the e-mails will be sent out on Monday the 14th? :frown:
Reply 69
Original post by jonnoadam
Is anyone else doing sports studies at Stirling? Firmed that last week :biggrin:
And staying in Murray hall I think, no idea if there's any difference between there and Geddes?

yeah im doing sports studies and i dont know where i'll be staying yet and i firmed last week too :biggrin:
Reply 70
Original post by gaiaxsempre
Heyy WOOOT! That's great! hahah I kinda wish I had chosen BSc, I want to do sport science or biology, otherwise law. You ? xx

Aww, they might let you change! Well I'm thinking sociology, not sure what else.. I have a while to decide!
Reply 71
Original post by kirsty 94
yeah im doing sports studies and i dont know where i'll be staying yet and i firmed last week too :biggrin:

Should be in some of your classes! :biggrin:
Hey, i just firmed Business studies and law at stirling, anyone else doing either of these courses ? :smile:
Just firmed for Journalism Studies at Stirling :biggrin:
Reply 74
Original post by chameleon94
The accomodation e-mail for those with unconditional offers has been sent out today!

Really? When did you receive it? I confirmed my place on Friday and haven't got the email. :s-smilie:
Reply 75
The accomodation e-mail for those with unconditional offers has been sent out today!
It's all getting real now :tongue:

Where are you going to stay? I'm so undecided! Wish there was more pictures..
Reply 76
Oh well that's a bit strange - I thought everyone would have got one at the same time.. I got mine at around 1.45 ish. I confirmed my place at the beginning of march so maybe they're doing it like that? I don't know, you could always send them an email and ask :smile:

Thanks :smile: I emailed the admissions address as that's the only one I could find on the website, hopefully that works :smile:

Update: Just got the email through :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 77
Great :smile: Do you know where you want to stay?

Not entirely sure, quite like ASH, but AKD is appealing too, just depends whether an en suite is worth THAT much more :L
How about you?
Reply 78
Thats me got my accommodation applied for, September is getting nearer!
Reply 79
Just applied for accomodation! I went for AKD first, really hope I get it :smile: Can't wait for September now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending