The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Stirling Firmers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by McSpoon
Sweet stuff and yep I'm the history man, everyone asks why when I tell them haha

haha ahh nice, History isn't that bad! Higher is about as far as I wanna take it though :P
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by Ryan Campbell
Unconditional so I'm definitely there :smile: Yeah, AKD 2/04W, what about you? :smile:

Yup I got an uncoditional too. Nope I haven't been offered halls yet D:
Reply 142
Original post by mtbrichie
haha ahh nice, History isn't that bad! Higher is about as far as I wanna take it though :P

Yeah I quite enjoyed it at school but we'll see if I still like it after my year out haha
Reply 143
Original post by RoryRorrzShikari

You have to apply for halls on your portal on the Stirling University website, or have you done that already? :P
Original post by JillianG
You have to apply for halls on your portal on the Stirling University website, or have you done that already? :P

I'm not sure if I even have a portal? But I've been told that I can't get halls until my firm falls through as Stirling is my insurance.

Nice work :smile: Yeah you should have been sent your logins like last week and you can apply from there :smile: what hall you thinking about going for?
Reply 146
I'm not sure if I even have a portal? But I've been told that I can't get halls until my firm falls through as Stirling is my insurance.

Oh well yeah you probably won't get accomodation until you know you're going to stirling for definite. :smile:
Reply 147
I've firmed Stirling. I'm going to do BSc Sports and Exercise Science. I'm excited and can't wait for the time offer will be changed to unconditional(and it's guaranteed). :smile:
Original post by McSpoon
Im currently on my gap year and have a place to study History starting in September. Emailed the university around 2/3 weeks ago to inform them that I still wish to take up my place and was told that I will receive a welcome pack in July. Anyone else doing history?

Im doing History! And your from Dumfries? I'm from Dalbeattie! What halls you in?
Awesome! Liked :smile:
Reply 150
Original post by Chelsea0005
Im doing History! And your from Dumfries? I'm from Dalbeattie! What halls you in?

Wow awesome! Im in murray hall, yourself?

Any chance you are going to the station hotel for your leavers meal on friday? As if you are, im the barman :P
Original post by McSpoon
Wow awesome! Im in murray hall, yourself?

Any chance you are going to the station hotel for your leavers meal on friday? As if you are, im the barman :P

Im in ASH :smile: Nah i won't be, I left last year! I don't think i've ever been to the Station Hotel actually!
Reply 152
Im in ASH :smile: Nah i won't be, I left last year! I don't think i've ever been to the Station Hotel actually!

cool stuff, might see you around! hahaha phew, I left last year aswell. Year out has been not too bad!
Original post by McSpoon
cool stuff, might see you around! hahaha phew, I left last year aswell. Year out has been not too bad!

Im sure ill see you in History lectures! Haha. Wow that sounds so weird 'lectures' :P
Reply 154
Original post by chameleon94
Haha nice way to spend your year :P Mine wasn't that exciting either, just work and work experience in primary schools cos you need it to get into the courses, nothing exciting at all :tongue:
I really hope this happens! colouring for a project would be great! Wish it could all be that easy haha

I have just finished 1st year doing enviromental Geography and there is a couple of colouring in projects.. a geographical mapping one and you can colour in you field skecthing if you want! Its a great course :biggrin:
Reply 155
Im sure ill see you in History lectures! Haha. Wow that sounds so weird 'lectures' :P

hahaha Im sure youll get used to lectures :P If I fall asleep, just leave me to it haha
Reply 156
I will be going to Stirling for Psychology in September too! I've just received my results from my access course there which change my conditional offer to an unconditional! I'll be staying in halls but not sure which ones yet!

It's such a beautiful campus but I'm only worried about what my flatmates/classmates will be like but I guess everyone is the same :smile:
Yay, congrats! BSc or BA? I'm doing BSc Psychology :smile:
Reply 158
Heya, so I'm hopefully going to Stirling - I really want too! I'm doing English and I'm so so so excited. Anyone know what halls they're wanting to stay in yet? I'm from England so I can't make a decision till I receive my results :frown: xx
Reply 159
Original post by May.Clark
Heya, so I'm hopefully going to Stirling - I really want too! I'm doing English and I'm so so so excited. Anyone know what halls they're wanting to stay in yet? I'm from England so I can't make a decision till I receive my results :frown: xx

Hey, good choice :smile: Well, I'm going to get into the cheaper ones - Geddes or Murray Halls.

Quick Reply

Latest