(Original post by daviesblue)
1) If you followed Chelsea you would already know of the examples, both Scolari and Grant have over the past 18 months told of the behaviour of players in training,
2) also remember the Drogba situation under Scolari,
3) and how the players reacted in october 2007 when Grant was put in charge.
4) Drogba is a fantastic player when he wants to be, but his behaviour during those Scolari's tenure was despicable for a professional footballer.
5) You seem to be forgetting how disrespectful our players have been over recent years. Remember the Ovrebo situation,
6) also who brings guns into training grounds, smoke grenades, etc.
7) These players are getting away with too much.
You are forgetting too many scenarios these players keep getting involved in, its not a coincidence, they are the bad apples.
8)This is how i can tell you dont play football yourself,
9) The problems Cole and a few others created were on the training ground, they didnt try and follow AVBs approach. This was evident on the pitch when a few of them were still trying the narrow wing back approach of Ancelotti, wherein they overlap.
10) However AVB at Porto discouraged this, for it was needless in that formation and made you susceptible at the back since they used marauding centre halves.
11) Cole did not adhere to this, and its why i can see now how Alvaro Pereira was linked to us.
12) They did not deliberately underperform as any player wants to win, the fact is they didnt try and adopt AVBs philosophy and so this led to a team playing on different wavelengths.
13) We dont know what discussions went on with RA, however we do now know he in fact addressed the players and told them he knew they wernt pulling their weight. I am glad he now can see this issue,
14) hopefully we can ship them out and start again like in 03/04.