The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Biology Results

Hi everyone, post your biology results here when you get them today or tomorrow, and we shall discuss :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:bban: ok
Reply 2
don't think you will want my U's :frown:
Reply 3
My friend looked up the grade boundaries earlier and told me me, even though I didn't want to know and freak myself out even more!
Pretty high, compared to what I thought they'd be! :frown:
Reply 4
48/60 for an A in BIOL1, stupidly high.
that's 80%, or equal to the UMS boundary, so not really high, more what average should be.
Considering alot of people found it hard I was shocked at the biol1 boundary, but it is 80% which seems fair for an A really.
Reply 7
Don't like the boundaries simply because of how subjective Biology can be sometimes, despite it being a science... :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Helloworld_95
that's 80%, or equal to the UMS boundary, so not really high, more what average should be.

For biology, an A is usually between 40-45/60, last year it was 41/60 for an A, and its only ever been 45/60 highest for an A.
has anyone done the isa on hydrogen peroxide and filter paper for aqa biology. please inbox me if u have thanks!
Original post by AtomicMan
48/60 for an A in BIOL1, stupidly high.

Agreed. Lots of people resitting i reckon. I'm one of them with the C grade i got. psssh.
Reply 11
i got 40/60 on biol1 which is a C and last year would of only been 1 mark off an A, they were well too high especially because the paper was really hard, wonder why they were so high this year?
Reply 12
unit 4 biology was hard
52/60 on biol1 and 88 ums.. would of liked it to be in the 90's but oh well. :frown:
Reply 14
Re-sat unit one in biology and got an A, 84 marks; for unit 4 i also got an A, 90 marks :smile:
96 UMS for BIOL1, an A :smile:
Reply 16
BIOL1 82/100 A :biggrin:
BIOL2 137/140 A :biggrin:
BIOL4 90/100 A* :biggrin:

So happy with them after failing Biology all the way through AS i managed to pull myself up, after moaning on this website about it i finally did well. Gratz to everyone else on some great results!! :biggrin:
Reply 17
i got:
Biol2: 126/140 A
Biol4: 88/100 A
Reply 18
Got a B in biology unit 1 :smile: wasn't too amazed but some have done worse:frown: and I sympathize as I didn't do amazing in psychology:rolleyes:
73/100 for BIOL4 :frown:

Disastrous compared with my 92/100 and 140/140 at AS.
Will probably retake now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending