Nudity & Family - OK?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
sim90
no one wants to be an incest!!!
lol:biggrin:

What the **** is that supposed to mean?

Angelil
I just don't see what the big deal is when you're around members of your family who are the same sex as you. You've all got the same bits...

I don't want to see my brothers' wangs every time they have a shower. No do I want to barge in on them when they are stark-****in'-naked.
Reply 21
Some of these replies I find disturbing.

Personally, I think it is disgusting to walk nude around family members, especially those of the opposite sex.
Reply 22
doubt i'd walk about naked in my house...probably wouldnt even do it if i was on my own. im just used to wearing at least a towel or boxer shorts.
Reply 23
I dont mind wearing just boxers around them, but wouldnt go the whole hog. Unfortunatly my dads pale flabby arse has been seen by me way too many times. Hes completely fine with nudity
Reply 24
I'd rather not bear witness to one of my close family member's naked figure...
Reply 25
Sithius
Some of these replies I find disturbing.

Personally, I think it is disgusting to walk nude around family members, especially those of the opposite sex.

Agreed totally.
Reply 26
When no-one's home I occassionally wander around after a shower or something unclothed, but apart from that, no, I'd be a bit weird being naked around my family, or vice versa.

I guess it just depends on what people are used to. We were staying round a friend's once and another friend went up to use the bathroom (it was quite late) and bumped into the guy's dad who was walking to the bathroom naked. We had a laugh at that! The guy in question uses this forum actually, name billytalent87. Why not PM him and ask about it :p:?
Reply 27
Smh at this... You're crazy if you walking around naked with ya fam about.
Reply 28
Okay, gross.
I'm so suprised by some of these replies, we must just be an open family
Reply 30
-x-buttercup-x-

Too open for any normal person...
i dont even like taking off my top infront of my sisters or mum and being in a bra, but i think thats mostly cos im not comfortable with my body.
brimstone1
Too open for any normal person...

Who defines normal?
Reply 33
-x-buttercup-x-
Who defines normal?

I expected this reply from someone as abnormal as yourself.
Reply 34

just a little word : incest.
Esquire

How?
Reply 36
Esquire

:eek:
Reply 37
oh ffs. Just because you don't care if your mother or sister happens to see you with no clothes on it doesn't mean you're sexually warped. I don't deliberately strut around nude, and I'm sure the OP doesn't either. I'm very private with my body around my father and I would go nuts if he walked in on me in the bathroom or anything like that. Feeling relaxed about your body doesn't make you abnormal.
Reply 38
Feeling relaxed about your body doesn't make you abnormal.

But your whole family being relaxed around your naked body is abnormal I'm afraid...
Reply 39
Esquire
But your whole family being relaxed around your naked body is abnormal I'm afraid...

:p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending