The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scholarship

http://www.lancs.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/fees-and-funding/scholarships-and-bursaries/

The Lancaster Scholarship package is designed to reward the hard work and natural ability of full-time UK students applying to study with us regardless of their household income. Students achieving the following grades: A*, A & A in their A-level examinations (or equivalent academic qualifications) who place Lancaster as their firm choice will receive a £1,000 per year Lancaster Scholarship during their undergraduate studies.

The package of support consists of:
The National Scholarship Programme
£1,000 cash bursary in the 1st year of study
£1,000 on-campus accommodation discount in the 1st year of study
£1,000 tuition fee waiver in the 1st year of study

Is this given to all students who meet the grades or only a select few?

thanks.
The system has changed since I received the scholarship. [I got £1000 each year - so £3000 in the bank over the course of my degree.] But, I think they still offer it to everyone. I'm 99.9% sure that everyone who meets the grades set out, and who firms Lancaster university, will get the scholarship package. :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by affinity89
The system has changed since I received the scholarship. [I got £1000 each year - so £3000 in the bank over the course of my degree.] But, I think they still offer it to everyone. I'm 99.9% sure that everyone who meets the grades set out, and who firms Lancaster university, will get the scholarship package. :smile:

Brilliant thanks! I've shot them off an email as well.
Reply 3
Original post by affinity89

Hi, I dont know if you can help me, but I know it says A*AA for the scholarship, but what about A*A*B - do you know if this is ok as this is the same UCAS points?
Thanks if you can help :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by CharrrrxD
Hi, I dont know if you can help me, but I know it says A*AA for the scholarship, but what about A*A*B - do you know if this is ok as this is the same UCAS points?
Thanks if you can help :smile:

No, you need to get the A*AA or higher and firm Lancs. No exceptions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending