Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Speech and Language Therapy 2012 entry

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Has anyone received an acknowledgment receipt for their application and/or an offer from Ulster? Are they waiting for the HPAT results to come out and then make their decisions?

Thank you!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they're waiting for the HPAT results. I was initially unsuccessful, but they reconsidered and said the outcome would depend on the results of the HPAT. Since I got that this morning, I'm hoping to get an offer for radiography. Fingers crossed for everyone!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi, so have neither of yous heard anything from uni of ulster?

i got my HPAT results this morning but i checked on the UCAS website and nothing has changed i just would like a decision made about it lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope, haven't heard anything yet. Hoping, though... I scored in the 100th percentile.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh waow!!! well done, that's amazing!!!! i only got 75

What radiography are you going for?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Either - I applied for both therapeutic and diagnostic. I'm 46 though, so I don't know if my age will play a role in the selection process. Guess I'll soon know, eh? Best of luck to you and everyone else hoping for a spot!!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have a reply on UCAS yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i did that too! i'm 22, so technically a mature student too lol!! but i don't think they can use your age for selection. yeah, the wait is nearly over good luck to you too!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 22 as well! If I get in, this will be my second degree. The wait is almost too much for me in my old age!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    oh really? what did you do in your first degree? i did 2 years of chemistry with drug discovery but decided it wasn't for me. haha i know, it's hard to wait! what have you applied to?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My first degree was in English. I enjoyed it, but in terms of employability it was a big mistake. I've only applied to SLT at Jordanstown 'cause I'm too poor to move away, and indeed, to broke to even pay the extra £11 to add an extra choice! The life of an Arts graduate...

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 31, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.