The Student Room Group

Do YOU know who Joseph Kony is?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChapelTom
Apparently 69% of people have heard of Kony and a week ago that question would have yielded a response of... 10%?

If 69% are saying they've seriously heard of him before this hype then I think we've got a forum full of people talking out their rear ends.

Maybe you should learn to read. The question simply asked, do you know who Joseph Kony is? It didn't ask whether we knew him before all this internet hype.
Original post by Ice Constricter
Maybe you should learn to read. The question simply asked, do you know who Joseph Kony is? It didn't ask whether we knew him before all this internet hype.

Oooohhh keyboard warrior! Maybe you should learn to read. I like it. I actually laughed at how pathetic that comment was.

Have a sad day.
Original post by ChapelTom
Oooohhh keyboard warrior! Maybe you should learn to read. I like it. I actually laughed at how pathetic that comment was.

Have a sad day.

Is this your way of coming up with a suitable response. I guess I made you look like such an idiot you now had to resort to childish negging. Yes I know you negged me your with 0 rep power at exactly the same time (17:38) as your crappy response you pathetic failure. :lol:

Quick Reply