The Student Room Group

How many exams have you got in June?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80

C3, C4, S2, D2, CHEM4, CHEM5, ENVS3, ENVS4.

2 Resits :frown:
Reply 81
Only four exams. When are you lot gonna start revising, or have you already started?
i have C3 (resit), C4, S2, sociology3, sociology 4, chemistry RPA, general studies 3, general studies 4

.... so that makes 8 exams in total. It sucks because chemistry and sociology 3 are on the same day and C4 is the day after :/ ah well i can't change it !
Reply 83
Biol 1 + biol 5 + biol 4
chem 1 + chem 5
econ 2 + econ 4
Original post by amoo94
do we keep our highest mark even if our resit is lower?

yes, if your retake is lower you still keep the highest mark :smile:
History x2, English Literature, Sociology x2 and Psychology.
Reply 86
Original post by SecretDuck
C3, C4, Econ3, Econ4, S1, French1, French2, French Oral1, French Oral2, Russian Oral 2 and the Russian written paper.

So...11 exams. :frown:

12 for me
Mathematics: 4
French: 4
Physics: 5

:smug:
Three :biggrin: well, four, if you count my French oral.

A2 Unit 3 Politics, A2 Unit 4 Politics and my A2 French :smile:
Did my English in Jan! :biggrin:
Reply 89
Original post by pink pineapple
yes, if your retake is lower you still keep the highest mark :smile:

oh amazing, thanks :smile:
Reply 90
I have five including two resits, I don't actually need to do the resits to get the grades I need for uni however I want to because:
- I honestly think that I can do better with some more practice of exam questions.
- If I do badly in the main summer exams I may be able to balance it out with better resit results.
- My firm choice uni gives a £1k grant to anyone who enters with 360 UCAS points from 3 A-levels or equivalent, which I think I can get with hard work + resits.
- It's not like the score can go down, and the resits are after the main exams so I can focus on main ones first.
Reply 91
Six, three of which are resits :frown:
11 with no resits! 2 are Critical Thinking though so those are tempting to discount. Otherwise 2 English Lit, 2 History, 2 Latin, then FP1, S1 and D1.
Reply 93
I have 7: S1, S2, C2, C3, Biology unit 2, chemistry unit 2 and critcal thinking unit 2. So I don't have too many, I did 6 in January though!
C3, C4, S1, M1 (repeat), Econ3 (repeat), Econ4, Biol3, Biol4.
So eight in total.
Reply 95
I think..9 ish?
Bio, Chem, Socio, 3x Maths, Critical thinking, Dutch, and maybe a resit. So thats 8/9 exams. Better start revising.
Reply 96
5, maybe 6 if i resit :colonhash:
Zeroo, all of mine are in May =)
6 including a resit :smile:
Havn't fully decided whether I should resit certain exams yet so 5 to 8.
Non-resits:
Maths C4
Maths S2
Psychology Unit 4
History Unit 3
Definite resit:
Maths C3
Maybe resits:
Maths C2
Maths S1
Psychology Unit 2

8 seems like too many but seeing as most of them are maths I don't think it's so bad because I find it easier to revise for.
Next few months are going to be hell though :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest