The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
im a straight male and it wouldnt worry me if my girlfriend was a virgin. (im not a virgin myself)
Do you sleep with people for fun?
Reply 3

"better, nicer people" to lose it to? what makes u think you arn't? should pass on your experience.
Reply 4
I would have sex with any girl unless she was grotesquely ugly.
Reply 5
Ferrus

here, ladies and gentlemen, is a MALE! :rofl:
Reply 6
Anonymous
out of interest

as im bored

would you have sex with a virgin?

personally i wouldn't that is one of my no go areas, i wouldn't have sex with a guy who is virgin, i dunno why, suppose its because there are better, nicer people out there who they should lose it too

so what do you think? would you, if not why?

Been there, done that, havent gotten a tshirt....that would be a bit rude. Lol.

I dont see anything wrong with it, but maybe its different as im a guy...
Reply 7
Ferrus

One of my best friends is JUST like you :smile:.
Reply 8
Ferrus

heh, theres a mate of my mate who says no matter the girl, he can find one thing attractive about her, and what he does is just concentrate on that attractive part and the rest just doesnt matter!!
Reply 9
"better, nicer people" to lose it to? what makes u think you arn't? should pass on your experience.

because i think it should be in some cases, two virgins together but that is less likely as im not a virgin, i suppose ive never done it with a virgin, i suppose it would be nice to tell someone what they should do, (not in a bossy way, as that would be kind of wrong)

ive got quite alot of time on my hands, so im kind of thinking about people alot, and thinking about what they would be like in bed like people i have worked with old mates, (all males i think about, no girls) is that wrong or do i just need some action lol!!

stupid post i know i just wanted to see the response!!
Reply 10
some blokes just think about sex sex sex all day its abit wrong
Anonymous

ive got quite alot of time on my hands, so im kind of thinking about people alot, and thinking about what they would be like in bed like people i have worked with old mates, (all males i think about, no girls) is that wrong or do i just need some action lol!!

:eek: :biggrin:
you sound like you should just take some action when you can next get it, even if it is virgin action... heh...

have u ranked them all in preference order as well?

how do you make your decisions then? out of curiosity... lol
Laursy

this is a bird though isnt it?
Reply 13
El Scotto

heh, theres a mate of my mate who says no matter the girl, he can find one thing attractive about her, and what he does is just concentrate on that attractive part and the rest just doesnt matter!!

theres the hit it scale...

wouldnt hit it (the no no), alternatives - "id hit it with the GTFO (get the **** out) baton"
if the TV was broke (cos there'd be nothing better to do) alternatives - if internet was broke
would hit it even if TV and internet were broke (simply, yes)

good thing about this is you can discuss it with your mates full volume while the subject is within ear shot and they'll usually be none the wiser.
technik
theres the hit it scale...

wouldnt hit it (the no no), alternatives - "id hit it with the GTFO (get the **** out) baton"
if the TV was broke (cos there'd be nothing better to do) alternatives - if internet was broke
would hit it even if TV and internet were broke (simply, yes)

good thing about this is you can discuss it with your mates full volume while the subject is within ear shot and they'll usually be none the wiser.

heh, thats a good scale... I'll remember it... ! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Anonymous
out of interest

as im bored

would you have sex with a virgin?

personally i wouldn't that is one of my no go areas, i wouldn't have sex with a guy who is virgin, i dunno why, suppose its because there are better, nicer people out there who they should lose it too

so what do you think? would you, if not why?

I don't think it's how many sexual partners the other person has had that's important. Someone can be experienced but selfish and not really worry about pleasing you. While a virgin might be really enthusiastic about learning and really willing to please you and it's a lot of fun for everyone.
Reply 16
it wouldn't really be relevent to me by the time I'd get round to having sex with someone. Having sex with someone new for the first time isn't any less of a big deal for not being a virgin.
Laursy

So do a lot of girls i know.

As for origninal question, sure, why not?
Laursy

Yeah, but to be fair though women do that too!
I wouldn't want to when I'm losing my virginity, as I'd want to know whether I was good or not :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending