The Student Room Group

Which year group is the most annoying?

Poll

Most annoying year group?

We all have that year group that just infuriates you.

I personally cannot stand the Year 8's. You get the cocky little boys that think they are hilarious. And the girls? Well... I won't even go there.

Everything about that year group (and this was even when I was in Year 8) disgusts me.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
For some reason, year ten always seemed to be a terrible year group.
Reply 2
Year 7's. Annoying ***** :colonhash:
Year 7's are the puddles that are new pretty shy
Year 8's and 9's are generally the cocky little bastards
Year 10, not so cocky and ****ting themselves about GCSE's
Year 11, chilled. Laughing at the younger year 7/8s

This is pretty much how it was at my school
Reply 4
year 10's having started doing their GCSE's they think they're the dogs ****in *******s, irritating as hell!
Anyone younger than yourself, usually.
I find third years and fifty years really annoying though (years 10 and 8).
year 7s... they run everywhere with the massive bags! What is this sorcery!

year 11s who think their amazing since they're in the last years of GCSEs
Reply 7
Year 9, last year in which they don't really have to do anything so they start getting really cocky.

To this day, the year 9 oranges doing their makeup in the mirrors at the toilets every break intimidate me!
Reply 8
Year 9's. That's when they really feel confident to start messing around and just be terrors in general, also it seems to be when they start having relationships, so the girls become more orange and have more make up, I can still picture several girls in my year who just seemed to transform in year 9. But this year group is always dreaded at my school, at A-level we were all really close to our teacher's and if they said they had Year 9 next, they always got looks of sympathy.
(edited 12 years ago)
Year 8s, it's the point where they're still small but become really annoying and cocky
Reply 10
The year group directly below mine :dry:
Reply 11
Year 8s by far. It's when they're not the youngest in the school anymore and they gain this certain confidence. I'm pretty sure I was annoying when I was in Year 8 too.
Year 9. I remember very clearly everyone suddenly thinking they were ridiculously cool and rebellious by not doing homework, wearing black jeans instead of trousers, wearing makeup ( by makeup I mean copious amounts of badly applied black eyeliner :tongue:) and generally being little idiots. :rolleyes: (yeah this includes me as well sadly! Paha I can't believe how irritating I must have been in year 9!)
(edited 12 years ago)
Year 9/10. That's when they start getting mouthy. The Year 9's on my bus get on my nerves because they think they know everything and they can advise the Year 8's. No, they have greasy hair and awkward clothes.
Year 10. They seem to have this belief that because their year is now composed of two digits they're automatically living, breathing Gods. Cocky little kids, basically. Even worse when the year 11's exit for study leave and they suddenly act like they own the school.
Year 9s and 10s arghhhhhh :smile:
Well I was bullied by an Year 7:redface:. couple of weeks ago. I am in year 12 and I think it would be fair to say that the amount of respect by the newcomers is falling. They have such an disgusting ego.. Not all but overall they do.
In my school, year 10s and 11s generally mature up and aren't as cocky as you'd think. HOWEVER, YEAR 8 AND 9 ARE KNOB HEADS. And now, we have this vertical tutor group thing where there's 5 people from each year group in every tutor group, which has made the year 7s cocks as well cos they aren't scared of the upper years anymore. Stupid fsfjjwfiegnegjegs..
Original post by sgeorge11
Well I was bullied by an Year 7:redface:. couple of weeks ago. I am in year 12 and I think it would be fair to say that the amount of respect by the newcomers is falling. They have such an disgusting ego.. Not all but overall they do.

I agree! When I was a year 7 kid I was scared to death by the upper years. They have no respect anymore... Lairy b*******. :mad:
year 7 - annoying as they just stop in the middle of the corridoors and paths.
year 8 - getting cocky because they arnt the newbies anymore.
year 9 - really cocky as its the last year before they start work.
year 10 - not got a great deal to do, but have the gcse cocky bug.
year 11 - get cocky as there top of lower school and are about to leave.
year 12 - cocky because they get much more responsibility.
year 13 - realise they have **** loads of work to do, and are about to leave the school nest, yet manage to own the entire school

thats how my school used to work anyway [=

Latest

Trending

Trending