So I got my AS results and I was happy with
Biology - A
English Literature- B
But i got a C in chemistry. I want to retake the exam but my teachers have advised me to retake in A2 instead. My issue is that i only have 3 exams for may/june anyway.
BY2,F322 and my spanish resit so should i disregard what they've said and take it anyway or concentrate on getting good grades in the 3 exams i have for may/june?
Should I retake the exam or wait?
|Fancy winning £500? Join the Summer Bucket List Challenge and beat the holiday boredom!||06-07-2015|
|Waiting on IB results? Our IB results hub explains everything you need to know||01-06-2015|
What board are you on?
The exam is F321
Retake it if you think you can do better
same i got a c in chemistry and i dont know if to re-take, my teacher said not to but i know i can do so much better.
I wanted to try the June exam, maybe itll be nicer?
if i dont retake, i need to get 72% in the next exam to get a B so im stuck
Retake it if you want to learn all the stuff again.
If you think you can make up the marks with your other exams, then I wouldn't bother just try extra hard as retakes can have a huge impact on your other exams
answer my thread please>> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post37016057
RegisterThanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post Already a member? Sign in
Oops, something wasn't right
please check the following: