The Student Room Group

How to attract White Girls ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
No, I am confident within myself, but I don't have much to offer unlike white guys.

what do white guys have to offer?
Reply 21
OP - What is your attraction to white girls? You seem focused on race for dating but why dont want to reveal your own race? .
Reply 22
But your not dating a asian guy and never had?

It's one things saying and another thing acting upon it.

What if an Asian guy asked you out?

how do you know :ninja:
No, I am confident within myself, but I don't have much to offer unlike white guys.

Great you put white people above yourself. :rolleyes: No race is superior and every race is attractive. Why do you think you cannot offer a loving relationship and has little to offer?
Reply 24
Original post by mia )
what do white guys have to offer?

Because every single girl who I truly liked in my life have been taken from White guys.

I can never compete with them.
What races are you then?

I'm half white, half black. So would you describe my 'own men' to be mixed race? My bf is Indian sikh. Girls I know don't 'stick to their own colour' only. Most girls like the person beneath the colour...
Reply 26
But your not dating a asian guy and never had?

It's one things saying and another thing acting upon it.

What if an Asian guy asked you out?

I've been attracted to a couple of asian guys but sometime their religion is a barrier and other times they've just not shown any interest.
Reply 27
Original post by KJ_the_crazy_chick
Great you put white people above yourself. :rolleyes: No race is superior and every race is attractive. Why do you think you cannot offer a loving relationship and has little to offer?

Look I know it sounds negative about my character, but some white girls told me that they never date my type of race, which is fine as I know those girls are not to get close too.

However everytime I make a move I'm too late and the classic case the white guy wins, which is cool, because I have nothing against them.

It's just that they never give me chance?
Reply 28
Original post by missderrie
I'm half white, half black. So would you describe my 'own men' to be mixed race? My bf is Indian sikh. Girls I know don't 'stick to their own colour' only. Most girls like the person beneath the colour...

I guess you come from a good background :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by jami74
I've been attracted to a couple of asian guys but sometime their religion is a barrier and other times they've just not shown any interest.

See, why do those things need to become a 'barrier' surely if you like someone for them as a person then none of that matters?
Because every single girl who I truly liked in my life have been taken from White guys.

I can never compete with them.

That is still a self confidence issue and you think white men are better than you. They are not better than you.

Look I know it sounds negative about my character, but some white girls told me that they never date my type of race, which is fine as I know those girls are not to get close too.
They do not represent all white girls. They just have a narrow range of what they find attractive. Not all white girls find just white men attractive.

However everytime I make a move I'm too late and the classic case the white guy wins, which is cool, because I have nothing against them.

Then make it more obvious you fancy them! We are not mind readers. The white guys you know probably made it obvious they fancied the girls. Do not wait about waiting for girls to notice you.
It's just that they never give me chance?

If you never make it obvious you fancy them, they will never see you as more than a friend. The white guys just made their move faster. You need more self confidence.
I guess you come from a good background :smile:

Well I have to say I think my parents raised me well when it came to respecting people from all walks of life. Probably because they know how hard it can be with people and their 'opinions'! On the other hand though, my bf's parents don't know about our r'ship and it has been 7yrs! I can understand why some people choose not to be with people from other backgrounds because it can be quite difficult; especially when a clash of religious views exists. A close friend of mine is having real difficulty with her r'ship; she is white and her bf is muslim. He's getting a lot of stick from his cousins for being with her and they are trying to break them up.

Whilst I do know that most girls can be attracted to a guy of any colour...an actual r'ship with someone so different from you can sometimes be at a high price. Sooooo what colour are you....?
Reply 32
See, why do those things need to become a 'barrier' surely if you like someone for them as a person then none of that matters?

Well in one case because the guys parents were trying to marry him off to a cousin. He was a nice guy but not prepared to risk his inheritance by bringing shame on his family.
Reply 33
Original post by KJ_the_crazy_chick
That is still a self confidence issue and you think white men are better than you. They are not better than you.

If you never make it obvious you fancy them, they will never see you as more than a friend. The white guys just made their move faster. You need more self confidence.

Thank you KJ, really appreciate the advice :smile:

I'm a poor guy and don't have much to offer apart from love and affection.

KJ, I try my damn hardest to appreciate White women but they make it difficult by using 'barriers' and saying it might be too complex?
Reply 34
Well I have to say I think my parents raised me well when it came to respecting people from all walks of life. Probably because they know how hard it can be with people and their 'opinions'! On the other hand though, my bf's parents don't know about our r'ship and it has been 7yrs! I can understand why some people choose not to be with people from other backgrounds because it can be quite difficult; especially when a clash of religious views exists. A close friend of mine is having real difficulty with her r'ship; she is white and her bf is muslim. He's getting a lot of stick from his cousins for being with her and they are trying to break them up.

Whilst I do know that most girls can be attracted to a guy of any colour...an actual r'ship with someone so different from you can sometimes be at a high price. Sooooo what colour are you....?

Yeah I think your parents were a key factor when it came to your morals and values :smile:

I just more girls were like you really, shame most girls are really shallow right?
Reply 35
A close friend of mine is having real difficulty with her r'ship; she is white and her bf is muslim. He's getting a lot of stick from his cousins for being with her and they are trying to break them up.

Yep, the difficulties aren't due to colour but to do with a difference in culture and/or religion.
Reply 36
Original post by jami74
Yep, the difficulties aren't due to colour but to do with a difference in culture and/or religion.

Hope this could change in the future?
Original post by jami74

sounds like you have experience in such a relationship?
Thank you KJ, really appreciate the advice :smile:

I'm a poor guy and don't have much to offer apart from love and affection.
Women want relationships with love, affection with a person that can maintain conversations, is interesting and appreciates them. We want an equal. Money doesn't matter if the girl isn't materialistic

KJ, I try my damn hardest to appreciate White women but they make it difficult by using 'barriers' and saying it might be too complex?[

That is an excuse why you haven't got a relationship with a white woman yet. If you can approach girls without being creepy, talk to them and get their number/a date that is all you really need to do /QUOTE]

Seriously stop creating excuses and just get out there.
Reply 39
As far as I can tell, you don't need much to attract a White girl except for a penis... Preferably a black one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending