The Student Room Group

British Army officer drowns Iraqi kid in River.

with friends in the military currently serving in Iraq, i was recently told of an incident which has not yet released to the press.

"A British Army officer threw an Iraqi kid in a river because a bunch of kids were throwing rocks and stones at tanks in the officers command. this officer picked up the kid and threw him into a river, ending up only finding out that the kid couldnt swim, so the kid drowned. many Iraqi kids were throwing rocks and stones at tanks. the officer didnt intentionally kill him but the kid drowned. the officer only threw the kid into the river to teach him a lesson but was going to go back to save him. but it was too late and the kid drowned."

Shame about the kid dying but these kids could have been throwing grenades.
Reply 1
If kids don't want to die they don't throw stones at our soldiers. It's really quite easy.
Reply 2
it could have been grenades they were throwing rather than rocks
Reply 3
TMHNightfox
it could have been grenades they were throwing rather than rocks

exactly.

Also whilst soldiers are being pelted with rocks they may be shot at by someone else. It's a stupid thing to do to soldiers, but shows rather well the attitude of Iraqis to our soldiers - they know the soldiers won't do anything back so they can get away with it.
Kid was probably weighed down by all the rocks in his pockets...
Bombalistic

What distatesful comments.
Reply 6
footballhead
What distatesful comments.

:ditto:
Reply 7
Bombalistic

:rofl:

Nicely done. :yy:
Reply 8
Sorry, 'hearsay' isn't an acceptable justification to bring the British Army into disrepute. If you can provide some evidence for your statement, let me know and I'll unlock the thread.

Latest

Trending

Trending