The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I sympathise with you but I have the opposite problem. My penis barely measures 3 inches in length and the look of disappointment on my girlfriends face every time we make love is beginning to crush my confidence.

I know people often say "size doesn't matter" but I am beginning to doubt this. Often when I make love to my girlfriend she moans the name of her ex boyfriend (who incidentally had a huge manhood) rather than my own name.

I am feeling very depressed about this issue and was hoping people here might be able to offer some advice?

It is a cruel world we live in, a cruel world indeed.
Original post by Anonymous

Sorry for making your Sundays a bit weird.

best thread I've read all year mate, no need to be sorry
Original post by cl_steele
just saying and all but id be willing to bet that alot of people would rather have this monster sausage that a tiny little cocktail weiner, embrace the size chap

but on a slightly more serious note when you say you cant go inside of her fully, this will sound slightly crass, is it because you run out of room or she just gets to umm tight, because for the latter problem just keep trying it she'll eventually loosen up a bit

and on the oral sex note ... try deep throat :colone:

Exscuse me buddy :smile: But I'm afraid it's not about the size, it's how you use it.... Or at least I hope :eek:
Please do not bump old threads :h:

Latest