The Student Room Group

A dilemma of sorts...

Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Right....last night I was at a party, and I met this girl (a friend of another girl I've known for a while as she used to go out with a boy I know). I can't really remember that much about her...as I was a tad on the drunk side. However I do remember that last night I really liked her, she was funny, I made her laugh and she seemed like the kind of girl I like. I have very little recollection of what her face looks like (a worringly regular occurance for me) but I remember fancying her, and she definitely had a great body.

Now...I told her friends that I quite liked her...and of course this information was relayed to her by them. They brought her back over to me at one point (I was speaking to another girl I know) and it was a tad awkward as they were all just standing there. They told me they were going to an after-party thing at some kids house and invited me along. I didn't agree exactly but said I might come. That was the last I saw of them, I got sidetracked off with different people and when I went to find them they had gone.

Now I'm unsure what to do. The fact that they left without speaking to me again makes me kinda think that she wasn't interested (even though her friends said she was, she didn't really give much away so I remain unsure on that - but I'm erring on the side of she did like me).

I could get her number, but it would take a bit of effort (I have no direct contact with her friend that I know, but could through a few people eventually get the girl's number) and therefore I'm wary of wasting my time and coming across as a bit of a loser.

I'm just rather confused.
I advise you to find out where she lives and send her a long letter confessing your undying love to her. She'll like that.
Reply 2
well... if you can't remember what she looks like, and are unwilling to go through the effort to get her number, then i'd say forget it. But if you like her... get her number and see how it goes.
Reply 3
ladygrey
well... if you can't remember what she looks like, and are unwilling to go through the effort to get her number, then i'd say forget it. But if you like her... get her number and see how it goes.
That's not what I said, I didn't say I was unwilling, just that it would take a lot of effort.

I can sort of remember her face....it was attractive definitely.
Reply 4
That's a dodgy one.

Will she be at future parties or anything?
Reply 5
Anonymous
That's not what I said, I didn't say I was unwilling, just that it would take a lot of effort.

I can sort of remember her face....it was attractive definitely.

sorry :frown: ...well if you like her, then its worth the effort! :smile:
Reply 6
morgangills
That's a dodgy one.

Will she be at future parties or anything?
Possibly...but I couldn't guarantee it.
Reply 7
I'd try and get the number then.

What do you have to lose?
Reply 8
bump

Latest

Trending

Trending