The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Beekeeper
Do we have to keep talking about the BNP? It really is starting to get boring...

funny how talking about Islam never gets boring:rolleyes:
Reply 61
oink
I agree, people are obsessed, we are a small party which you don't like, GET OVER IT.

You're a bunch of terrifyingly stupid and paranoid freaks, and everyone is shocked that you manage to convince yourselves of the crap you spout.
Reply 62
robinm
You're a bunch of terrifyingly stupid and paranoid freaks, and everyone is shocked that you manage to convince yourselves of the crap you spout.

such as?
Reply 63
robinm

anti-BNPers promote us more than we could ever hope.
Reply 64
I was thinking about this thread a lot and realised that Sikhs and Hindus tend not to claim anything from the government but contribute hugely to this country's economy. Since the BNP wants foreign benefit cheats out, it makes sense to gain support form Hindus and Sikhs.

At least the BNP will help get rid of these fraudsters and stop giving proper British South Asians a bad name.
Reply 65
oink
anti-BNPers promote us more than we could ever hope.

indeed, we should really forget you guys exist.
teehar
funny how talking about Islam never gets boring:rolleyes:

hehe it does, occassionally.

Clearly Islam has more of a grip on peoples lives and values than the BNP do though, and I view it with much greater significance.
Islam causes misery every single day all over the world and it is oppressed on massive populations of people. The BNP is a small localised British Party with minor political influence, people can reject it whenever they like and they won't have to suffer any grave consequences.

Besides, if you didn't have George Galloway shoved so far up your rectum you'd realise that my criticism of religion is not exclusive to Islam, just like my criticism of political Parties is not exclusive to the BNP.
Reply 67
Beekeeper
hehe it does, occassionally.

Clearly Islam has more of a grip on peoples lives and values than the BNP do though, and I view it with much greater significance.
Islam causes misery every single day all over the world and it is oppressed on massive populations of people. The BNP is a small localised British Party with minor political influence, people can reject it whenever they like and they won't have to suffer any grave consequences.

Besides, if you didn't have George Galloway shoved so far up your rectum you'd realise that my criticism of religion is not exclusive to Islam, just like my criticism of political Parties is not exclusive to the BNP.

its funny how you assume that i am a george galloway supporter.

as for the BNP being small and minor, the party itself maybe restricted in temrs of members, but the support and amount of people that it has acting in its name is far from small. also beating the combined votes of the cnservatives and lib dems in a recent by-election, seems to reflect the fact that their support base is rather large and growing every day.

as for your comments on Islam, i know that no matter what i say, trying to convince you will be near impossible, therefore we shouild let each other be. i respect your right to view Islam in whatever way you desire and simply ask that you respect my right to practice Islam.
Reply 68
The thing we find worrying is the proportion of D&Ders who have been taken in by the party's absurd ideology...
oink
I agree, people are obsessed, we are a small party which you don't like, GET OVER IT...

...anti-BNPers promote us more than we could ever hope.

:confused:
Reply 70
Jangliss
The thing we find worrying is the proportion of D&Ders who have been taken in by the party's absurd ideology...

No; the thing I find worrying is the number of people taken in by their absurd ideology, that have found their way to D&D. Most of them formulated their opinions outside of this board, and then came here in groups.

I'm rather hopeful that no-one on this board has actually been persuaded.
Zazzk: what the hell? i wish that u would actually get to know some ppl of ethnic minorities and see what they are like before branding them all to be leaches on the British society- a lot of ppl from ethnic minorities do contribute a lot back to the country via taxes- i know that my dad gives a hell of a lot more than the majority of my 'white' friends' dads, without evading or avoiding it!

Dude, get a life. Fair enuf u want to get rid of the bums who do nothing + cause more trouble than they are worth- but really, what about all the decent ppl????
Reply 72
Dharini1987
Zazzk: what the hell? i wish that u would actually get to know some ppl of ethnic minorities and see what they are like before branding them all to be leaches on the British society- a lot of ppl from ethnic minorities do contribute a lot back to the country via taxes- i know that my dad gives a hell of a lot more than the majority of my 'white' friends' dads, without evading or avoiding it!

Dude, get a life. Fair enuf u want to get rid of the bums who do nothing + cause more trouble than they are worth- but really, what about all the decent ppl????

are you addressing me? :confused:

I did not brand them all leeches on British society at all.
Reply 73
Jangliss

So true. I also worry about the amount of time people spend debating such an irrelevant party. However whenever I see a post about the BNP i feel obliged to offer my opinion.
Reply 74
If all those who were not white left the country, the British economy would collapse, think of all the tax money that ethnic minorities give to the gov. Must be billions of £'s. Also all those universitiy graduates. Doctors lawyers, pharmacists....Britain would be nowhere without the ethnic minorities. They support society. Also Britains fortune came from the exploitation of countries that didn't have white natives, so you could say that the ethnic minorities are only using what they created. Britain took from them, so they are using what they're entitled to, whether you like it or not.:wink: :wink: :wink:
Reply 75
papad
If all those who were not white left the country, the British economy would collapse, think of all the tax money that ethnic minorities give to the gov. Must be billions of £'s. Also all those universitiy graduates. Doctors lawyers, pharmacists....Britain would be nowhere without the ethnic minorities. They support society.

it would collapse if they all left at once, but that would be stupid. whereas if we shipped them out in groups over a period of years the country could easily survive because whites would simply take their jobs.

papad
Also Britains fortune came from the exploitation of countries that didn't have white natives, so you could say that the ethnic minorities are only using what they created. Britain took from them, so they are using what they're entitled to, whether you like it or not.:wink: :wink: :wink:

what they created from their mud huts? ^o)
Reply 76
that guy sounds like Yoda.... :smile:
Reply 77
Zakaz
it would collapse if they all left at once, but that would be stupid. whereas if we shipped them out in groups over a period of years the country could easily survive because whites would simply take their jobs.

what they created from their mud huts? ^o)

Right, because the white population will magically expand, and will equally magically gain the same skills.

You really are delusional.
Reply 78
robinm
Right, because the white population will magically expand, and will equally magically gain the same skills.

You really are delusional.

No, that would be needed in your scenario. But in mine we TRAIN whites to have those skills and then we put them into the jobs currently occupied by non-whites over a period of time. The population would not need to expand; less people = less jobs overall needed so we'd manage on a smaller work force.
Reply 79
what they created from their mud huts?

Face it Zakaz, this country is an illusion. It was built by amoral cheats. Your blinded by the fog of irrational patriotism and so your trapped in your own little world, unable to see the rational- your views are wrong. I'm going to continue using this country because its mine aswell, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending