The Student Room Group
Reply 1
To bear in mind there are half-a-dozen exam boards though, each with different content. But if I didn't get a high A, I'll be upset.
Reply 2
bobbob
To bear in mind there are half-a-dozen exam boards though, each with different content. But if I didn't get a high A, I'll be upset.

I think maths is one of those subjects where you come out and know how well you done grade wise but its the mark im more concerned about.
Reply 3
I posted up solutions to this online. The paper wasn't particularly hard for a C3 paper, and I'm confident had I taken it offline I would've got a high mark.
Reply 4
Simba
I posted up solutions to this online. The paper wasn't particularly hard for a C3 paper, and I'm confident had I taken it offline I would've got a high mark.

Did you post AQA's solutions???
Reply 5
Akhoza
Did you post AQA's solutions???

Edexcel. Some stuff from AQA C3 such as integration doesn't appear in Edexcel until C4. I haven't done any integration in C4 yet, and so I can't post solutions for all the questions on the AQA C3 paper sorry :frown: ...
Maybe a grade D or grade E...either...or maybe worse...
Reply 7
Simba
Edexcel. Some stuff from AQA C3 such as integration doesn't appear in Edexcel until C4. I haven't done any integration in C4 yet, and so I can't post solutions for all the questions on the AQA C3 paper sorry :frown: ...

Damn why is edexcel:mad: so popular