The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Underage at Freshers week '12 in Aberdeen

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I should have put this in the actual question when I started the forum,

add me on facebook if your 17 as well and just mail me :smile: facebook.com/lynnemeldrum94
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 61
Original post by LynneM
I should have put this in the actual question when I started the forum,

add me on facebook if your 17 as well and just mail me :smile: facebook.com/lynnemeldrum94

Hey, I added you :smile:
Reply 62
add me on facebook or twitter (@jessr0dda) if you like and we can maybe organise flat parties or meet up at the union bar :smile:http://www.facebook.com/jess.rodda.14
Reply 63
Guess I'm going to add some people on facebook since im an underager as well :biggrin:
here's to hoping there's a lot of underagers
I am in the same boat! I am not 18 till october.. At least we can still get into the union!!
Reply 65
Theres also a jazz night at alfies where all students can go haha, Anyone know when you can get the freshers pack?
Original post by jtj1995
Theres also a jazz night at alfies where all students can go haha, Anyone know when you can get the freshers pack?

They'll either be waiting for you in your Hall room or available to pick up from the receptions of Crombie & Hillhead, or at the InfoHub if you're not staying in Halls. Outside of move-in weekend, go to Butchart. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by rosie9391
They'll either be waiting for you in your Hall room or available to pick up from the receptions of Crombie & Hillhead, or at the InfoHub if you're not staying in Halls. Outside of move-in weekend, go to Butchart. :smile:

Oh Thank you guess i can just pop into the info hub this weekend :smile:

If anyone else is going to aberdeen uni then add me on fb *mod edit: - please don't give out your facebook in public threads. You can do so via PM. Thank you.
Reply 68
Can non students get into the RGU Union? I'm 17 (18 on the 25th!:frown:) and not actually going to uni until next year, at college and working for a year! But I'm still wanting to come through and go out with my friends who are going to uni! One of them is 17 as well, but he's actually going to RGU!
Original post by Mafi
Can non students get into the RGU Union? I'm 17 (18 on the 25th!:frown:) and not actually going to uni until next year, at college and working for a year! But I'm still wanting to come through and go out with my friends who are going to uni! One of them is 17 as well, but he's actually going to RGU!

From what I've been told from my friend, students can sign you in so I reckon so :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
We went in yesterday with some non-students. If you go in in a big enough group the door man stops checking student cards and just checks ID :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 71
Thanks, both of you! :smile: Really glad I'll still get in! I can book my megabus through now haha! :biggrin:
Reply 72
I also meant to ask... does anybody know if Young Scot cards are accepted as ID at the Union?
And how are they distinguishing between 18s and under 18s once inside? Do you get stamped if you're under 18? Or is it a wristband for 18s and over? :smile:
Reply 73
Glad to see other people in the same boat!

I'm studying Chemistry with Modern Languages at Aberdeen, but staying at home, out in Kintore.

Seems like everyone is staying in Halls though! Hope it's not a struggle to meet people when If I'm staying at home though!
Original post by lewyhen
Glad to see other people in the same boat!

I'm studying Chemistry with Modern Languages at Aberdeen, but staying at home, out in Kintore.

Seems like everyone is staying in Halls though! Hope it's not a struggle to meet people when If I'm staying at home though!

I am staying at home too and feel exacly the same but I'm sure it will be fine!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending