The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

babe, even thought im with someone! i love to do it atleast twice a day, total pleasure and nothing wrong with it !!!!! :smile:
I love it when my I wake up and find my g/f has done a couple before I woke, then I help her to a couple more before having mine. She often texts me at work with just a number (how many she's had) the horny cow :biggrin: The record is 14 :eek:
Taken and practically everyday.
Reply 4
Every full moon. Taken.
Reply 5
I used to do it a lot when i was 14ish. These days now im 21 i refrain myself from doing it as i find it makes me extra horny when im with him, i tend to take the initiative a lot more in the sense i come across as all "i really, really need him". Guys seem to love it, keeps them coming back for more.
I don't often. I have gotten more regular lately as I don't see my boyfriend as much now. We went from doing 'it' everyday, to about once every week because of our a-levels getting in the way...
Reply 7
Never.
Reply 8
Every day that I'm not on my period/too tired.
Taken.

Varies depending on time of month.

Sometimes I won't do it for 1-2 days, sometimes I'll do it 3 times a day or more.

Just depends on my hormones/boredom :wink:
Reply 10
Depends on whether I've been with a guy and whether he did the business for me lol! If not, every couple of days.
It depends. Sometimes I masturbate every day, then I don't masturbate for weeks. It depends really. I love it though! hehe
HOw old were all of you guys when you started?
I'm 18 and have no idea if I'm even doing it right :colondollar:
Reply 13
Taken. Once a month or so, but when I wasn't taken every few days or so. :smile:
On average about every 2/3 days (not when on period though, obviously). Can change week to week though - occasionally there'll be a week where I do it everyday, and some weeks it'll only be like once. Depends on my mood & what's going on in life I guess.
:smile: And single
(edited 12 years ago)
most times daily usually when i get home as i find it help reduce stress and helps relax you!
Original post by Anonymous
HOw old were all of you guys when you started?
I'm 18 and have no idea if I'm even doing it right :colondollar:

If you have an orgasm, you can pretty much assume you're doing it right babe.

I'm taken and I masturbate 1 - 2 times a day. :colondollar:
Single and usually every other day (except for period week).
Reply 18
I masturbate about once a day (I'm a guy). I didn't know girls did it that often. Single
If I feel **** then I won't use my vibe for a few days or upto a week, but generally speaking 2-3 times a day. Female, 'active' but not taken

Latest