The Student Room Group

2 interviews ON SAME DAY :HELP:

Bit of an awkward situation at the moment,

I have 2 interviews on the same day on the 19th, kingston and anglia ruskin, at similar hours... ones in london while the other is way further north...

anyway

i have a place at farnham uca, and im trying to compare it with anglia ruskin, which is better? trying to see if my place at farnham means i dont have to consider anglia ruskin, since they were both my backups... :confused:

also i have an interview at golsmiths on the 23rd, so which one will be better interview practice before that, kingston or anglia ruskin?

also anglia set our date to the 19th way before kingston did... im not sure who i should ask to budge over

anyone had interviews at either of them? stories on interview experience with them would be awesome :biggrin:

i know some people have had kingston ones already
try phoning one of them up and rearrange another date?
pick the one you'd most like to go to, phone the other one and ask if it's possible to rearrange
Reply 3
My advice DON'T under ANY circumstances tell them that you want to rearrange because you have another interview on the same day. My friend did this, they told her they wouldn't rearrange and therefore gave her an automatic rejection. Put it in an open ended kind of way. Of course they are within their rights to not offer you another date so choose your favourite to go to.
I had interviews at Royal Holloway and Warwick on the same day, but RHUL had sent theirs through first, so I emailed Warwick and explained that I'd already agreed to another interview on the same day and they rearranged it for me. Just let them know - it should be very easy to sort out :smile:
Reply 5
Thanx guizeee xD xD

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest