Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Arsenal vs Newcastle - 12/3/12 - 8:00pm

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TM94)
    No-one found it amusing or even entertaining the first time.

You've made your point that I raged but I don't care.

:yy:
    I just find it sooo funny. You deserved to lose though, tell your keeper to stop being a **** and wasting so much time.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TM94)
    Just look how smug he is, respected him a lot before the match as well.

Shame
    Pfft, Krul deserved it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilebinator)

RVP
    That's a troll face if i ever saw one.

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mdajoka)
    I just find it sooo funny. You deserved to lose though, tell your keeper to stop being a **** and wasting so much time.
    Should I write him a letter, knock on his door or scream from Level 7 at the next home game about such a grievance? :holmes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    Regardless of what you say. Anyone can see that Walcott on a whole has improved this season. yes he can be inconsistent, but the only consistent player we actually have in the squad is RVP. Walcott was crucial in helping us win some of the most important games this season. I'm not saying he should be first team, I'm saying don't sell him.
    I agree, selling Walcott to another prem side is just stupid IMO. Admitted, when his weapon is pace he isn't the most lethal in a team that play possession football, but God only knows he'll hurt us if he ended up at a side who use him to play on the counter.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xpenxj

Hear the orgasm like noise from the co commentator as the ball drops to Vermaelen :lolwut:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    A shrine has to be laid out.

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think Walcott has 5 goals and 9 assists this season. Not bad at all. Should get more credit for what he brings but should equally be criticised when he gets it wrong.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent ninja)
    He's an average player. Pace doesn't make him great. Most of the time he has no clue what to do with it. His passing, crossing, general decision making and finishing is mediocre. He's just too inconsistent. Stick him on the bench and get Oxlade on the right wing. Walcott hasn't done enough to prove himself. In my opinion he is a one-dimensional player and simply hasn't developed.
    maybe if you're talking in general terms, but in this particular game I actually thought we was consistently good - well apart from the first 15 mins or so.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birdman1234567)
    Regardless of what you say. Anyone can see that Walcott on a whole has improved this season. yes he can be inconsistent, but the only consistent player we actually have in the squad is RVP. Walcott was crucial in helping us win some of the most important games this season. I'm not saying he should be first team, I'm saying don't sell him.

Perfect squad player but I wouldn't put him in the first team. He's a good option and he'll get enough games as a sub, in cup competitions and via rotation. If Wenger manages him right he'll be an asset for Arsenal but he's not first team quality if Arsenal plan to strengthen.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rlw31)

Hear the orgasm like noise from the co commentator as the ball drops to Vermaelen :lolwut:
    :rofl:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If Ramsey had scored the goal instead of Vermaelen, Kony would have been dead!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Phillip Jones)
    If Ramsey had scored the goal instead of Vermaelen, Kony would have been dead!
    :congrats:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by internet tough guy)
    maybe if you're talking in general terms, but in this particular game I actually thought we was consistently good - well apart from the first 15 mins or so.
    I thought he started strongly. Made a few of the usual cock-ups but was lively and willing to get on the ball.

His ball into the face of goal at 2 mins was peachy...just asking for a touch.

http://dai.ly/zddQzJ
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rlw31)

Wenger dancing about too! :lol:
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jilebinator)
    slowly, but surely, your becoming an Arsenal fan.
    Go away with you small club mentality :awesome:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got back!!! Great to see that prat Krul get a taste of his own medicine.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 13, 2012
New on TSR

What is sixth form like?

Share your story!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football match discussion threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.