Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Primary Education Firmers 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi!!! I have recently firmed my offer for primary education and Durham Uni- Queens Campus for 2012 entry.
    I would just like to meet fellow students who have done the same before we start?
    Look forward to hear from you!! xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hia I've firmed an offer to which college are you in? xxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've done the same! I'm gonna be in John Snow and have just applied for accommodation so excited, can't believe how fast everything is happening... Xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I know cant believe how quick this years gone - the thought of uni is beginning to scare me lol - ive applied for stephenson but i dont know anyone else who has i have a couple of mates whove got into john snow though xxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've firmed an unconditional offer. Won't be living in college as I'm a mature student. Going to be member of John Snow college. So nervous but excited all at once. Nervous about being the oldest on the course lol
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rn207)
    Hia I've firmed an offer to which college are you in? xxx
    woo! well im very glad to meet you im going to be in Stephenson, but i live local so wont be living in. how about you? xxx
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Naomi-)
    Hey! I've done the same! I'm gonna be in John Snow and have just applied for accommodation so excited, can't believe how fast everything is happening... Xx
    woo! its so good meeting people who are going to durham! im in Stephenson but i'm not living in and im also very excitied and scared! its all happening so fast! It will fly by and then it'll be freshers and then starting! xxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hi im in stephenson too but i'll be living in coz i live too far away im gettin well excited now but really nervous too xxx
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairemc)
    Hi, I've firmed an unconditional offer. Won't be living in college as I'm a mature student. Going to be member of John Snow college. So nervous but excited all at once. Nervous about being the oldest on the course lol
    hey! i think we spoke before our interview at durham! i recognise your name well done for getting an offer! its very exciting isnt it! i wouldnt worry about that! im sure they will be other mature students xxx
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rn207)
    hi im in stephenson too but i'll be living in coz i live too far away im gettin well excited now but really nervous too xxx
    aw thats good! ive met someone thats in my colege haha and oh yeah, makes sense, i live really local and sames! its a strange feeling isnt it! do you have facebook? would be nice to make friends before we go, wont be as scary! xxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tabby_girl)

hey! i think we spoke before our interview at durham! i recognise your name well done for getting an offer! its very exciting isnt it! i wouldnt worry about that! im sure they will be other mature students xxx
    Yeah I think we did, I recognise your name too. I was so happy to get an offer. How local are you? I'm redcar so about 30 mins I think in the car x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tabby_girl)

aw thats good! ive met someone thats in my colege haha and oh yeah, makes sense, i live really local and sames! its a strange feeling isnt it! do you have facebook? would be nice to make friends before we go, wont be as scary! xxx
    yay yea i do whats you name and i'll add you will be nice to know someone xxx
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rn207)
    yay yea i do whats you name and i'll add you will be nice to know someone xxx
    ive messaged you my details yeah it will be nice! hope to speak to you more soon on fb! xxx
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairemc)
    Yeah I think we did, I recognise your name too. I was so happy to get an offer. How local are you? I'm redcar so about 30 mins I think in the car x
    i thought we did! and i was over the moon, was so shocked! and ah thats closer then me, i live in a village about 10 minutes from guisborough its so exciting! xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    heya see your from lancaster i live like half an hour away :P just applied for my accomodation too do you know when we here back about whether weve got in or not? xxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rn207)
    heya see your from lancaster i live like half an hour away :P just applied for my accomodation too do you know when we here back about whether weve got in or not? xxx
    Ooo shweeet! Which college are you in??
    I have noo idea when we're supposed to hear back from them.. I'm guessing it could take a few weeks? Xxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ooo shweeet! Which college are you in??
    I have noo idea when we're supposed to hear back from them.. I'm guessing it could take a few weeks? Xxx
    im in stephenson there doesnt seem to be anyone else applying for stephenson lol xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rn207)
    im in stephenson there doesnt seem to be anyone else applying for stephenson lol xxx
    Hi i've accepted durham as my firm choice for primary ed for this october.. scary stuff! Ive also been accepted into stephenson, your not on your own! Haha great to find lots of people doing primary ed before we go! im from manchester which is like 2/3 hours from durham, pretty scared about the distance, is everyone local? haha x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone wanting to go Nottingham Trent for Primary Education?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannnah25)
    Hi i've accepted durham as my firm choice for primary ed for this october.. scary stuff! Ive also been accepted into stephenson, your not on your own! Haha great to find lots of people doing primary ed before we go! im from manchester which is like 2/3 hours from durham, pretty scared about the distance, is everyone local? haha x
    hey i am also in stephenson for primary ed! are you excited to start? xx

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 13, 2013
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.