The Student Room Group

What do you think about freckles?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

:daydreaming: ... sorry, you were saying?
Reply 21
I really don't like freckles, on myself or anyone else ;\
Reply 22
I have freckles and im asian.. I havent seen many south asians with them ...anyways i have them on my nose and and under my eyes...i used to hate them when i was younger but ive sort of embraced them now... And i like them. ;-)
Reply 23
I hate my freckles!

Yes, on some people they look nice. But mine look nothing like the photos posted in this thread! ); They're all different shapes and sizes, some are splodg]y and pale, other are almost black. They are the absolute opposite of cute and I wish there was a way to get rid of them. Only solution I've found so far is covering as much of my face as possible with hair. :ninjagirl:
On most people I've seen with them, freckles are really cute. I don't think they're an imperfection at all.
I like freckles, I think they give personality :smile: I have some freckles on my nose and cheecks and I'm proud of them.

Look at Vanessa Incontrada (she's a Spanish showgirl, very famous both in Spain and Italy)

http://www.google.it/imgres?q=vanessa+incontrada&hl=it&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=513&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnso&tbnid=vNCxuMTqtUl9yM:&imgrefurl=http://digilander.libero.it/Vanessa_Incontrada/&docid=I-nFmEDvxzdgqM&imgurl=http://digilander.libero.it/Vanessa_Incontrada/index.1.jpg&w=500&h=333&ei=GuxhT627EIvzsgaS4K3pBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=296&sig=117055800457050806525&page=1&tbnh=128&tbnw=171&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=69&ty=57

I think she's really beautiful with her freckles...probably them are her strong point :smile:
I think freckles look ugly.
I think freckles are adorable, and I wish I had more of them on my face :frown:
Original post by spiral1
I have freckles and im asian.. I havent seen many south asians with them ...anyways i have them on my nose and and under my eyes...i used to hate them when i was younger but ive sort of embraced them now... And i like them. ;-)

Hey I'm not clear about you said. Are you trying to say that you're an Asian or a South Asian with freckles? Also, have you ever met South Asians with freckles? The reason I'm asking is that I'm South Asian and I've had freckles since I was 3 or 4 or 5, so I've kinda always wanted to hear from other South Asians with freckles. :smile:
Reply 29
They're cute!
Reply 30
Original post by greenblueandorange
Hey I'm not clear about you said. Are you trying to say that you're an Asian or a South Asian with freckles? Also, have you ever met South Asians with freckles? The reason I'm asking is that I'm South Asian and I've had freckles since I was 3 or 4 or 5, so I've kinda always wanted to hear from other South Asians with freckles. :smile:

I'm south asian...yaay finally theres another south asian with freckles! ;-)
Original post by spiral1
I'm south asian...yaay finally theres another south asian with freckles! ;-)

Are you serious?! That's so cool! :smile: I wonder if it's more common in a certain South Asian region...what part of South Asia is your family from? Mine's from Centralish India, which is kinda weird cuz it's so super hot there that it never even snows there, yet almost everyone from my mom's side was born with blue or amber or blue and green eyes lol, but whatever lol, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I have freckles, which btw are on one of my wrists. I guess it's not a common place to have freckles, but yup, that's where they are on me, and they're actually a little darker than the stereotypical shade of freckles. Maybe they would've been closer in shade to the stereotypical shade of freckles if my complexion remained the same since I was born, but you probably know that that almost never happens with South Asians. Anyway, in addition to the question that I have above, I would like to know if all South Asians with freckles have the same shade of freckles, so I'm wondering: what color of freckles do you have?
Reply 32
They're cute. I don't understand why girls cake foundation over them...
I've always wanted them. I used to paint them on when I was little! And not so little...

I get a few in summer, but you hardly notice them. I'm not really freckled. They're just little brown dashes from the sun. I wish they were year-round. It's not possible for freckles to look bad!
I hate them, but my foundation does a decent job of covering mine up.
Reply 35
I think they're cute:smile:
Freckles are the cutest thing ever, I love people with freckles! I wish I had but one on my entire body, all I was given are a few disgusting blobs of spilled pigment aka birth marks. One day I'll marry a freckled girl with blue eyes, HUBBA HUBBA. Girls, please do not cover those precious, tiny spots of beauty with tons of goopy make up, let them shine!
Reply 37
Freckles....

Well I suppose it comes down to how prominent and how many there are... but either way women with freckles can be a real turn on for men.

My ex-girlfriend had freckles, I thought she looked even cuter with them, my mate also agreed.

Freckles adds a new dimension of beauty to a woman, so yeah be proud, keep the foundation and fake stuff away.

Natural is the way forward.
I get them all of a sudden in summer, it's like a freckle explosion! I like them though. :smile:
Reply 39
I reckon they can be nice.
Really don't see why some people hate them so much.

Quick Reply

Latest