The Student Room Group

The IGCSE Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
That heart thing is interesting, I'm not quite sure though, granted the first to are sure but the third I'm not sure about...
Reply 61
Original post by Puccini
That heart thing is interesting, I'm not quite sure though, granted the first to are sure but the third I'm not sure about...

I've just looked in my textbook and it didn't say anything about fish or reptile hearts, even though we were taught it :dontknow:
Reply 62
Maybe it's one of those things your teacher taught you although it's not on sylabus, homeothermic and poikilothermic aren't terms on syllabus but are true and usually score a mark!
Reply 63
Original post by Puccini
Maybe it's one of those things your teacher taught you although it's not on sylabus, homeothermic and poikilothermic aren't terms on syllabus but are true and usually score a mark!

What are they?! :lolwut:
Reply 64
Original post by Mazzini
What are they?! :lolwut:

Hahahaha, that's exactly my point! We humans are homeothermic (warm blooded) reptiles ,for instance, are poikilothermic (cold blooded) that was on the Biology paper 3 on monday:cool:
Reply 65
How did you people find the physics paper 3?!
Reply 66
Oh yeah, I think I remember that now :smile:

It was okay. Could have been worse tbh I think.
Reply 67
Original post by Mazzini
Oh yeah, I think I remember that now :smile:

It was okay. Could have been worse tbh I think.

You bet!
Reply 68
I've done English Literature, English Language A, Religious Studies, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics (Higher Tier) so far. I still have History and Chinese B to go.

Probably butchered the Physics and Chemistry exams. Gahhhhhhh. And Religious Studies was far too long. My hands cramped half way through and I wasn't able to finish writing all the essays. I thought RS was supposed to be the easiest but that **** was lengthy.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by aesthetics
I've done English Literature, English Language A, Religious Studies, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics (Higher Tier) so far. I still have History and Chinese B to go.

Probably butchered the Physics and Chemistry exams. Gahhhhhhh. And Religious Studies was far too long. My hands cramped half way through and I wasn't able to finish writing all the essays. I thought RS was supposed to be the easiest but that **** was lengthy.

Cool, boy you are nnneeerrrdddy!!
Reply 70
Original post by Puccini
How did you people find the physics paper 3?!

which way was the current meant to be flowing in the magnet/beta particle question? variant 2?
what is everyone studying after IGCSES? :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by taylorswiftx
what is everyone studying after IGCSES? :smile:

I'm doing AS-levels :smile:

Early modern History, French, Music and Latin.

What about you?
Original post by Mazzini
I'm doing AS-levels :smile:

Early modern History, French, Music and Latin.

What about you?

Sounds good!! I'm hoping to do the International baccalaureate :smile: french, history,english, maths, ESS and psychology.
Reply 74
Sounds good!! I'm hoping to do the International baccalaureate :smile: french, history,english, maths, ESS and psychology.

Ooh cool :smile:

What's ESS?
Original post by Mazzini
Ooh cool :smile:

What's ESS?

Environmental systems in societies - you have to take a science..so I thought it looked quite interesting :smile:
Reply 76
What did everyone get then? If you did CIE ones, anyway :smile:
What does everyone think their gonna get in results??
Reply 78

Probably not very well... :s-smilie:
Reply 79

I got A* in Physics and Biology, A in English Language and C in Eng Lit (although I'm appealing both the A and the C).

As for the others, hopefully similar (apart from the C). What about you? :smile:

Original post by AquisM
Probably not very well... :s-smilie:

Sure you've done fine :yes:

Doubts started creeping in near results day for me last year and this year but I still got good results. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest