Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UAL Accomodation 2012

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccafairy)
    awesome, will wyatt is near some of my favourite venues! i'm going to camberwell so i applied for the new halls there, they're not open for viewing yet but they look gorgeous from the outside. how about you?
    I'm going to LCC... so exicted to just get down there and start working etc!! i know no one else who's going though so im hoping to find out which halls we get allocated pretty soon so we can meet some people!x
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clyona1)
    I'm going to LCC... so exicted to just get down there and start working etc!! i know no one else who's going though so im hoping to find out which halls we get allocated pretty soon so we can meet some people!x
    yesss, it's really exciting!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've just applied for 1) Manna Ash 2) Will Wyatt 3) Don Gratton House

Going to LCC to study Public relations

Who's with me?

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MKHouldsworth)
    I've just applied for 1) Manna Ash 2) Will Wyatt 3) Don Gratton House

Going to LCC to study Public relations

Who's with me?

ive applied to will wyatt and manna ash and am going to lcc too! foundation though
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    also does any one know how long it'll be before we hear?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious why people haven't applied to costume store?
    My choices:

Costume store
    Manna ash
    opal 4

It was quite a rush this morning, I was on the website for hours trying to apply but it kept on crashing so I quickly chose my places. I hope these are okay.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i applied for 1-don gratton 2-will wyatt 3- manna ash

will wyatt was going to be my first choice but it had alottttttt of **** reviews, and don gratton is closer to the tube, and its off bricklane, so thats always nice.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emclme)
    I'm curious why people haven't applied to costume store?
    My choices:

Costume store
    Manna ash
    opal 4

It was quite a rush this morning, I was on the website for hours trying to apply but it kept on crashing so I quickly chose my places. I hope these are okay.
    because the minimumcontract is 51 weeks and most ppl will finish uni early summer so it's like 2 extra months paying when most ppl will got home..plus unless ppl are going to walk to the campus it will still cost 80 a month for travel? xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Oh great. Yay.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh great. Yay.
    dw!!it looks amazing and there are loads of good things that make it worth ir..its still cheaper on a weekly basis and its all new and nice area i wanted to put it as my first choice but no clue how id afford it with my loan :/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have completely no idea on loans or student finance. It's so confusing and my internet is terrible so I wasn't able to look at rooms prior to applying. I'm just going to have to get a job over the summer and work to earn some money. eek. What halls have you applied for? where are you going? x
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have completely no idea on loans or student finance. It's so confusing and my internet is terrible so I wasn't able to look at rooms prior to applying. I'm just going to have to get a job over the summer and work to earn some money. eek. What halls have you applied for? where are you going? x
    yeh good idea!dw i think everyone will be struggling?all in the same boat and same student finance confuses me so much :s i applied for will whyatt,don gratton and manna ash what course u doing!?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msmith182)
    yeh good idea!dw i think everyone will be struggling?all in the same boat and same student finance confuses me so much :s i applied for will whyatt,don gratton and manna ash what course u doing!?
    Yeah, hopefully it'll turn out okay. I'm doing fashion journalism, you?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, hopefully it'll turn out okay. I'm doing fashion journalism, you?
    oh thats great!congradulations!where else did u apply?and im doing fashion textiles so both at lime grove? oh and where u moving from!?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    oh thats great!congradulations!where else did u apply?and im doing fashion textiles so both at lime grove? oh and where u moving from!?
    Congratulations for fashion textiles! yeah, lime grove
    uh Birmingham, you?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations for fashion textiles! yeah, lime grove
    uh Birmingham, you?
    ohhhh do u have an accent?lt ol sorry ignore that....so quite far?kinda...im from mk so only about 40 mins ish? away,u excited?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Applied too!

Don Gratton, Manna Ash, then Will Wyatt... And my campus is LCF Holburn Anyone else applied for DG and is at Holburn too?

xxxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I applied for Manna Ash, Brooke and Bernard Myers...I'll be at on Fine Art at Chelsea --Anyone else?
    I want to find out nowww!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh do u have an accent?lt ol sorry ignore that....so quite far?kinda...im from mk so only about 40 mins ish? away,u excited?
    haha I hope not, the brummie accent is disgusting. Well, it's like 2-3 hours by coach. Yeah, I'm excited, a bit nervous since I don't know anyone and I'm hardly independent. Are you looking forward to it?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha I hope not, the brummie accent is disgusting. Well, it's like 2-3 hours by coach. Yeah, I'm excited, a bit nervous since I don't know anyone and I'm hardly independent. Are you looking forward to it?
    lol aha,im a bit nervous too :/ it's kind of like being pushed into the deep end x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 25, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Study resources
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.