UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accomodation 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by beccafairy
you heard already? aah now i'm going to be freaking out every time i get a new e-mail haha! congrats!

i applied at 1 past 10... :frown: why won't they acccept me !! garghhh
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by msmith182
i applied at 1 past 10... :frown: why won't they acccept me !! garghhh

I know it's so annoying! And now the earliest we'll hear back is Tuesday because of Easter weekend :frown:
I really wanted to know before Tuesday for the housing tour :frown:
For anyone that is going on a accommodation tour on the 10th, can you please post about the new Camberwell campus housing. That was my first choice and you couldn't learn anything about it form the video or the pdf file.
Reply 143
Original post by ashleybeaty93
I know it's so annoying! And now the earliest we'll hear back is Tuesday because of Easter weekend :frown:
I really wanted to know before Tuesday for the housing tour :frown:

i know :'(

allocating randomly?eurgh...tbh im ok with that...whichever of my 3 i get..im happy :smile: hopefuly i'll get one of them :biggrin:
Reply 144
u get an email?

Yep. Have you heard yet & where have you applied for uni&halls? :smile:
Reply 145
Original post by Michael.
Yep. Have you heard yet & where have you applied for uni&halls? :smile:

no...TYPICAL! :frown:
and applied for will whyatt,don gratton and manna ash...u ? :biggrin:
Reply 146
no...TYPICAL! :frown:
and applied for will whyatt,don gratton and manna ash...u ? :biggrin:

Hopefully you head back soon :smile: I applied for don gratton, manna ash & will wyatt also (but in that order). What course will you be doing ?
Reply 147
Hopefully you head back soon :smile: I applied for don gratton, manna ash & will wyatt also (but in that order). What course will you be doing ?

fashion textiles at lcf,yourself? and ha we'll probably end up at the same one!!
Original post by Shibby1507
For anyone that is going on a accommodation tour on the 10th, can you please post about the new Camberwell campus housing. That was my first choice and you couldn't learn anything about it form the video or the pdf file.

they don't open for viewing until may as they're not finished :frown:
Reply 149
fashion textiles at lcf,yourself? and ha we'll probably end up at the same one!!

Yeah hopefully :smile: oh really I applied to that as well but I decided on doing foundation at csm cause I want to do textiles at csm the year after.
Reply 150
Yeah hopefully :smile: oh really I applied to that as well but I decided on doing foundation at csm cause I want to do textiles at csm the year after.

hope we end up in the same halls because we have similar interests :biggrin: congratulations on getting your offers
Reply 151
hope we end up in the same halls because we have similar interests :biggrin: congratulations on getting your offers

Well fingers crossed - let me know :smile: thanks & congrats to you for lcf.
Original post by jacksonriddle
Thanks! that's great to hear. My account isn't working at the moment and i called them and they said they're fixing it by tomorrow but hopefully i'll still get in!!
Do you know if the other locations eg Don Gratton or Will Wyatt are just as safe?
Thanks!

As far as I know Don Gratton and Will Wyatt are pretty close to each other.

Don Gratton is near Aldgate East, one of my friends lives right by Aldgate, it's not the prettiest of places, but I've never come across any trouble. I'd probably feel better in Southwark than I would around there :smile:
Reply 153
Hey! I'm starting CSM (foundation), and I got Cordwainers Court (my first choice accommodation). I was wondering if anyone else is going there or know's anything about this hall? I can't decide whether to accept the place or live out? Any thoughts?
Reply 154
Original post by bblazer
Hey! I'm starting CSM (foundation), and I got Cordwainers Court (my first choice accommodation). I was wondering if anyone else is going there or know's anything about this hall? I can't decide whether to accept the place or live out? Any thoughts?

Hi! ; ) I got Cordwainers Court and i'm gonna accept it :smile: I'm starting International Fashion management in LCF :smile: Do you have facebook?
Original post by Rossical
As far as I know Don Gratton and Will Wyatt are pretty close to each other.

Don Gratton is near Aldgate East, one of my friends lives right by Aldgate, it's not the prettiest of places, but I've never come across any trouble. I'd probably feel better in Southwark than I would around there :smile:

ah, yeah i applied to manna ash as first choice, but the system started working for me pretty late so fingers crossed i'll still get it!
Original post by misstamaralily
same here :smile: fda hair and make-up for fashion at lime grove. you? xx

Ah is that lcf? I'm going to Wimbledon to study costume interpretation :smile:
Reply 157
Original post by Lukrecja
Hi! ; ) I got Cordwainers Court and i'm gonna accept it :smile: I'm starting International Fashion management in LCF :smile: Do you have facebook?

Hey I got in Cordwainers Court too :smile: I'm doing Photojournalism at LCC. add me on Facebook :smile: Facebook.com/bethepoo
has anyone else secured a room at the costume store? x
I'm looking for someone to take over my room in a couple of months. The room is a huge double in a big house in Camberwell sharing with 4 other UAL girls, short walk to Camberwell and LCC and loads of convenient shops and transport links. Rent is £520 plus £55 bills. Deposit would be switched over. I can offer the room from beginning of June, if it is needed any earlier this can be discussed. Gimme a message if you're interested and we can sort out a viewing!

Email me on [email protected] and I'll get back to you right away :smile:

Here are a few photos of the house and the room:
303851_10150391620389603_601054602_10165068_1571008624_n.jpgIMG_2621.jpgIMG_3484.JPGIMG_2641.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending