The Student Room Group

OCR B F335 - Chemistry by Design - 13th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1300
Original post by Freiheit
I guess nobody has the paper still?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I am guessing not either. Would love to see it. Although I guess it's getting a bit late for all that now! Good luck xx
Grade boundaries are out - exactly the same as June 2011 paper. What a joke. I hate you OCR
Reply 1302
Didn't think the boundaries look too bad, I need 63/120 for the A overall... sounds okay... but when I think about how that exam went... not sure :s-smilie:
Reply 1303
Urghhh. I need 48 UMS for an A overall but don't think I even got that! 108 for A* overall looks totally unlikely! Good luck for tomorrow everyone, thinking of you all and keeping my fingers crossed for you all xx
Reply 1304
120/120 ums whaaaaaaaaaaat? Ftw
Reply 1305
Original post by InkyOne
120/120 ums whaaaaaaaaaaat? Ftw

Hahaha that's what I got too :biggrin:
Reply 1306
Somehow got myself an A*

Genuinely shocked! So happy.

Well done everyone xx
Reply 1307
Original post by LexxieK
Somehow got myself an A*

Genuinely shocked! So happy.

Well done everyone xx

Well done! I missed the A* by a small amount of UMS... but it didn't affect my uni or anything so I'm not fussed, I was just relieved to get in to be honest!
Original post by Toshiya
Well done! I missed the A* by a small amount of UMS... but it didn't affect my uni or anything so I'm not fussed, I was just relieved to get in to be honest!

your goin loughborough arent you?
Reply 1309
Original post by master_blaster66
your goin loughborough arent you?

Nah Leeds, I got an offer from Loughborough though. Remember talking to you actually!
Reply 1310
Original post by Toshiya

Well done you!! I got 557/600 UMS but only 104/120 for final exam - thought I needed 108/120 for final exam to get A* but it would seem no! xx
How did everyone do??? I dont believe i got an A in f335 and a C in f334 LOOOL how does that make any sense? I got a B overall so yeah very happy!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717
Reply 1312
Original post by misspinx20
How did everyone do??? I dont believe i got an A in f335 and a C in f334 LOOOL how does that make any sense? I got a B overall so yeah very happy!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717

Well done! xx
Got an A in F335, and B in F334, which I found strange because I found F335 the more difficult paper lol. Managed to get an A overall though which I'm chuffed to bits with :biggrin:
Original post by LexxieK
Well done! xx

Haha thanks! How did you do in the exams?
119/120 UMS
yesssss!!!!!!
Reply 1316
Original post by misspinx20
Haha thanks! How did you do in the exams?

Somehow got an A* :smile: Off to med school in a few weeks ahhh xx
Original post by LexxieK
Somehow got an A* :smile: Off to med school in a few weeks ahhh xx

:O wow congratulations!!! which university you going to?
112/120 got an A* overalllll!!!
Original post by Hanz_a93
112/120 got an A* overalllll!!!

bit late but well done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending