The Student Room Group

How do girls like thier mans body ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Ever so slightly 'chunky' :smile:
What truly makes me chuckle about this thread is that so many girls here like the skinny type, even though some of you are Kingsize (like either overweight or just huge). It's even more ridiculous when you see a Kitkat chunky girl with a really skinny guy. Please girls, do not do this, it just does not look correct, nor does it make you seem skinnier if you are with a skinny guy-if anything, it makes you look even more gargantuan.

That's all for this public announcement.

PS- Please take this to heart and lose weight. Nobody likes walking Big Macs.
Reply 82
Original post by LaBelleEtLeBete
I like really thin men, like sickly looking- ribs sticking out- like a turn of the century poet who's overindulged with absinthe and opium. But I am very aware that that is not a normal/healthy preference to have! Most of my 'pretty/ skinny' friends actually like 'big' men (not fat, but in no way thin), so don't worry- just make sure that you're healthy... Because there's nothing less attractive than a heart attack during sex.
Heh heh, and how broad? :tongue: Actually, I'm not as bad as I used to be.

My girlfriend likes guys who are bigger than me, but she must like something about me because she liked me in the first place. Apparently, though, I'm to sunbathe a little over Summer and put a little weight on. I don't mind the idea of putting weight on (prefer to do it by exercising than eating more).
Original post by HeavyTeddy
What truly makes me chuckle about this thread is that so many girls here like the skinny type, even though some of you are Kingsize (like either overweight or just huge). It's even more ridiculous when you see a Kitkat chunky girl with a really skinny guy. Please girls, do not do this, it just does not look correct, nor does it make you seem skinnier if you are with a skinny guy-if anything, it makes you look even more gargantuan.

That's all for this public announcement.

PS- Please take this to heart and lose weight. Nobody likes walking Big Macs.

They (the girls) always look like they've taken all of the food from their men...
Original post by Tootles
Heh heh, and how broad? :tongue: Actually, I'm not as bad as I used to be.

My girlfriend likes guys who are bigger than me, but she must like something about me because she liked me in the first place. Apparently, though, I'm to sunbathe a little over Summer and put a little weight on. I don't mind the idea of putting weight on (prefer to do it by exercising than eating more).

It makes me laugh when girlfriends give mandates.
Exercising to gain *bulk* and tone is always a much better idea then just overeating (and it's a much better long-term option). But seriously, please do what makes you feel attractive/good, not just to please a girlfriend. (And please use sunblock!) :biggrin:
Who actually cares what TSR girls think? I mean it's been long established that they like the skinny dweeby type. This thread just makes me laugh.
prepubescent
Reply 86
I think being normal is perfect; the extremes are always considered to be disliked but sometimes it's a matter of the person's opinion.
I don't find muscular guys attractive. I either go for scrawny or chubby. I actually quite like guys that are kind of chubby, I feel more protected and safe. Plus I'm very skinny myself and bones on bones can be painful and cause bruises. A little chubby is comfy and snuggly, it's nice. Muscles look bad to me, just like they're trying too hard. It's unpleasant.
Original post by Ice Constricter
Who actually cares what TSR girls think? I mean it's been long established that they like the skinny dweeby type. This thread just makes me laugh.

Original post by MissEviscerator
I don't find muscular guys attractive. I either go for scrawny or chubby. I actually quite like guys that are kind of chubby, I feel more protected and safe. Plus I'm very skinny myself and bones on bones can be painful and cause bruises. A little chubby is comfy and snuggly, it's nice. Muscles look bad to me, just like they're trying too hard. It's unpleasant.

Beetlejuice
Clean, healthy and natural. None of this fake tanning and waxing bull****.

Original post by JackG1
Look at David Walliams. Look at his wife. Walking proof that all girls need to like a guy is that he is confident and funny. Seriously.

Why has this got negs? Retarded TSR.

a) Because it isn't true and b) because she's fugly.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by McHumpy92
Those are just musicians you like. You then have convinced yourself their bodies are amazing because you think you love them because you're an irritating teenage girl.

A bitter virgin appears!
Reply 91
I have no preference. It really depends on the male. I don't put a certain body type on a pedestal over another. So long as the man isn't abnormally skinny/fat/muscular I see no issue.
Reply 92
Original post by Mr Incredible
GregPlitt-FRx-PerBernal-421.jpg

Greg Plitt brah.

Dem veins. :sexface:
Reply 93
Original post by LaBelleEtLeBete
It makes me laugh when girlfriends give mandates.
Exercising to gain *bulk* and tone is always a much better idea then just overeating (and it's a much better long-term option). But seriously, please do what makes you feel attractive/good, not just to please a girlfriend. (And please use sunblock!) :biggrin:
Well I do feel attractive, but It would make me feel better having put a little effort into it, if you get me.
Original post by Mr Incredible
GregPlitt-FRx-PerBernal-421.jpg

Greg Plitt brah.

I actually prefer this to a lot of the guys posted or mentioned in this thread. I don't want a skinny stick guy, or even a fairly slim guy. I want a man. With muscles. And size. I mean i'm not exactly massive (size 8) or anything, but if he's super slim and says "where do you wanna go for dinner today, I know this great soup place" i'd just look at him like :lolwut: I want a pizza and cake, and tbh I even prefer tall muscular (like arms/chest) guys even if they don't have a six pac and have a little bit of belly.

I just don't do slim guys personally, or these pretty boys, and in my experience they've turned out to be the most arrogant, boring and unsuccessful relationships.
Reply 95
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Clean, healthy and natural. None of this fake tanning and waxing bull****.

a) Because it isn't true and b) because she's fugly.

Roflbucket. In terms of looks, my girlfriend is way above me in that scale. Something has to explain how these kind of relationships exist, and Christopher Hitchens has a pretty good take on why it is so important to be funny if you're a dude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
Reply 96
i like slender guys. at least a head taller than me. toned body, not those with chunky muscles that are so high-maintenance.

of course i'm talking as if i'm picking a guy out of a catalog. :biggrin:

but seriously, after you get to know a guy, they can either be more or less attractive than they were due to the character and personality you associate them with. normally a nice or charming guy would just seem most handsome :smile:
Reply 97
girls LOVE muscles, trust me i know this
I prefer a bit of tubs to extremely skinny any day. I'm ridiculously tall for a girl and I want to be dwarfed in some aspect and since I don't meet many people that tower over me I prefer to be dwarfed by a larger man.

I don't think I'm making any sense. But I like to feel small; I think if I was with a skinny guy I wouldn't really feel like the submissive one in the realtionship. Because we'd be the same size. And I hate hate hate feeling like the dominant one.

But I'm more attracted to personalities anyway.

/Rambling, but yeah :tongue:
This thread makes me laugh so much. So if you're a good looking girl and you don't got out with average/'ugly' looking guys then you're a bitch. But, if you do go out with average/'ugly' looking guys then you must have some ulterior motive, like you're a gold digger or something. Girls can't win.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending