The Student Room Group
MIT does as well I think.

For many other US unis needs-blind financial aid isn’t available to international students but some financial aid still is.

Remember too beyond the Ivy’s and top North Eastern colleges there are other US unis with good reputations that are cheaper. For instance, at the University of Texas (Austin) you’re looking at $20,000/year compared to $40,000/year at somewhere in the North East.
Reply 2
Earlham College! Need blind and a tendency to throw money at international students. Any chance you're a UWC-er? They're very big on them at the moment. :-) Lemme know if you want to hear more!
What exactly is need-blind admission ?
Reply 4
^They consider all applicants equally whether or not they can actually afford the college fees.
Is it possible to receive financial aid even if you're familiy is able to pay your fees ?
Reply 6
^No, that would defeat the point of the financial aid in the first place.
Reply 7
Yet around 80% of students are on financial aid. Are you saying that those who are well off can still afford the extensive fees?
Reply 8
No, the previos poster (it seemed to me) asked whether it was possible to recieve financial aid if your family could afford the fees, which is a different point to the one you're making.
I meant that there are some parents that don't want to pay fees for their children even if they can afford to do so.

Latest

Trending

Trending