Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anybody from the college of Richard Collyer?

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey ,

I am going to apply to Richard Collyer college this week . Does anyone from TSR have studied there in the past or at the moment ? What you can say about this college in general ,is it good? Also any descriptions of parts of college life such as extra curriculum , academic level , atmosphere and so on are welcome.

Thanks.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    bump
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    nobody?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going this year its supposedly really good. Did you go to the welcome day?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nia228)
    I'm going this year its supposedly really good. Did you go to the welcome day?

Hey. No , i didn't attend the welcome day becuase i don't live in UK and i was told it's not that important to bother to come from another country. What interesting was there? What subjects are you going to take ? How many people do you already know ? ( i know no one for the obvious reason stated above )

It's nice finally meet someone on TSR who is going to Collyers too
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool where are you from? Welcome day was awkward there were about 500 people there and no one really knew anyone else - the subject 'taster' classes were useful though plus it was cool to meet some of the teachers. I actually met tons of super nice people. Oh I'm doing Eng. Lit. , history , politics and classical civ. You?

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    And I guess I know another person now - and we met on TSR . Woah my names Antonia by the way.

• 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool where are you from? Welcome day was awkward there were about 500 people there and no one really knew anyone else - the subject 'taster' classes were useful though plus it was cool to meet some of the teachers. I actually met tons of super nice people. Oh I'm doing Eng. Lit. , history , politics and classical civ. You?

And I guess I know another person now - and we met on TSR . Woah my names Antonia by the way.

Antonia,

I am from Estonia. I am going to do English Literature, history , math and economics so i guess there is a possibility we will be in the same class for history and literature. Do you know what will be on enrolment day? Was there any other interesting/useful information on welcome day? My name is Ben

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 20, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.