The Student Room Group

This Is My Foodie Opinion, I Infer, I Imply! So What Do You Think? CONFIRM OR DENY?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gmseahorse
Confirmed nut definately add value. Yum!

Breadcrumbs should NEVER be used in puddings yuck yuck yuck!

Confirmed. Where's the sweety goodness?

Opinion : Pie is not pie without a pie base, therefore shepherd's or cottage pie is not actually pie.
Reply 21
Original post by VickyDoodle
Confirmed. Where's the sweety goodness?

Opinion : Pie is not pie without a pie base, therefore shepherd's or cottage pie is not actually pie.

Confirmed!

Confirm or deny: Pineapple does belong on pizza.
Reply 22
Original post by Smoosh
Confirmed!

Confirm or deny: Pineapple does belong on pizza.
I know I'll get lynched for this but Confirm. I absolutely adore pineapple, whether it be on pizza or simply on its own. :h:

Confirm or deny: Chocolate flavoured Hob-Nobs are the tastiest biscuits on the face of the planet.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by PoGo HoPz
I know I'll get lynched for this but Confirm. I absolutely adore pineapple, whether it be on pizza or simply on its own. :h:

Confirm or deny: Chocolate flavoured Hob-Nobs are the tastiest biscuits on the face of the planet.

Confirm. Slightly deny though. (Dont kill me) But the chocolate hob-nob flapjacks are way better.

Confirm or deny: Sushi is the most overrated and undeserving popular food.
Original post by -Liberty
Confirm. Slightly deny though. (Dont kill me) But the chocolate hob-nob flapjacks are way better.

Confirm or deny: Sushi is the most overrated and undeserving popular food.

Deny: It is over-rated, but not the most over-rated...

Confirm or Deny: Nutella is the best spread known to man. :biggrin:
CONFIRM. Nutella is the best thing ever.

Confirm or deny: Prawn cocktail is the best crisp flavour:biggrin:
DENIED!!!! definatley Doritos chilli heatwave yum yum

confirm or deny: Oreos are the best biscuits ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RetroRocker
Deny: It is over-rated, but not the most over-rated...

Confirm or Deny: Nutella is the best spread known to man. :biggrin:

Confirm. In fact, not only is it the best spread ever, but it falls under 'best' in many other categories, for example 'things to eat with a spoon', 'chocolate things' and 'things that the ads tell me are healthy and thus I can eat unreservedly'.

Deny. Oreos are beatable by chocolate digestives, bourbons, NICE biscuits, jaffa cakes (?!?) and many more.

Spaghetti hoops taste different to 'normal' spaghetti.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Ice_Queen
Confirm. In fact, not only is it the best spread ever, but it falls under 'best' in many other categories, for example 'things to eat with a spoon', 'chocolate things' and 'things that the ads tell me are healthy and thus I can eat unreservedly'.

Deny. Oreos are beatable by chocolate digestives, bourbons, NICE biscuits, jaffa cakes (?!?) and many more.

Spaghetti hoops taste different to 'normal' spaghetti.

confirm they taste really weird

CONFIRM OR DENY: kiwi taste as disgusting as recycled toilet paper ergh :l
Original post by asmaamahamud
confirm they taste really weird

CONFIRM OR DENY: kiwi taste as disgusting as recycled toilet paper ergh :l

DENY, they are lovely- just don't eat the furry skin!

CONFIRM or DENY: Bacon should be thoroughly cooked, so the fat turns brown and crispy (none of this manky white, floppy fat).
Original post by Pandabär
DENY, they are lovely- just don't eat the furry skin!

CONFIRM or DENY: Bacon should be thoroughly cooked, so the fat turns brown and crispy (none of this manky white, floppy fat).

DENY: As much as it should be cooked, white fat is easier to cut off and get rid of.

CONFIRM or DENY: Nachos aren't nachos without chilli.
Reply 31
CONFIRM: there has to be chilli on nachos :biggrin: (besides, i'm allergic to dairy...so chilli compensates for no cheese :smile:

CONFIRM OR DENY: tattie salad should be made with sald cream rather than mayo
Reply 32
DENY! Potato salad should be made with neither, but with olive oil and herbs. That's just me though.

CONFIRM OR DENY: Wedges are better than chips.
DE-NIED.
Not a wedge fan. At all. XD

Confirm or deny: vanilla ice cream is the most boring of flavours.
DENIED! Vanilla ice cream is the best!

CONFIRM OR DENY: White chocolate brownies are just odd.
CONFIRM. Fudge please...
And speaking of fudge -
CLASSIC VANILLA IS THE BEST!
C or D?
Original post by Alexandra's Box
CONFIRM. Fudge please...
And speaking of fudge -
CLASSIC VANILLA IS THE BEST!
C or D?

Confirm. People can over complicate things, and it loses it's dignity. Fudging leave my fudge alone!

..I genuinely struggle to taste the difference between red/green/blue milk
DENIED! I can at least. Blue milk is so much creamier, I haven't even tried the red stuff, it's for babies and old people...

Confirm or deny: Steak should be cooked rare, preferably with a bit of blood seeping out.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Patriot Rich
DENIED! I can at least. Blue milk is so much creamier, I haven't even tried the red stuff, it's for babies and old people...

Confirm or deny: Steak should be cooked rare, preferably will a bit of blood seeping out.

confirm. Over cooked steak is criminal, I almost want my plate delivered with a moo.

Life would be miserable without cheese.
Original post by MelissaJayne
confirm. Over cooked steak is criminal, I almost want my plate delivered with a moo.

Life would be miserable without cheese.

Confirm.

White chocolate is not chocolate.

Quick Reply

Latest