The Student Room Group

This Is My Foodie Opinion, I Infer, I Imply! So What Do You Think? CONFIRM OR DENY?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Deny - I snack more on fruit and I don't have a lot of chocolate!

Confirm or Deny: Ketchup with a fried egg is as good as, if not better than, beans with a fried egg. Or even scrambled egg :p:
Reply 501
DENY. Ketchup with a fried egg all the way.

Confirm or deny: Plane food tastes like cardboard.
Reply 502
Erm, I was talking about ketchup with a fried egg being awesome lol :erm:

Confirm - I remember the eggs on a plane.

Rice pudding is really good with a blob of jam in the middle.
Deny!!! Jam just gets in the way and makes it too sweet and unmilky....i prefer mine plain with a bit of brown sugar maybe.

confirm of deny: Creme eggs are way too sickly for me. I only eat one every year
Original post by sunshinesmile10
Deny!!! Jam just gets in the way and makes it too sweet and unmilky....i prefer mine plain with a bit of brown sugar maybe.

confirm of deny: Creme eggs are way too sickly for me. I only eat one every year

Confirm- i've stopped eating them!

Confirm or deny: The best bit of a malteaser is the crunchy bit!
Original post by Teao the Cat
Confirm- i've stopped eating them!

Confirm or deny: The best bit of a malteaser is the crunchy bit!

Deny. Chocolate rules all :biggrin:

Confirm or deny: Food tastes better the more hungry you are
Reply 506
CONFIRM. And that's an actual scientific confirmation, Melissa; your tastebuds actually become more acutely sensitive the more your brain anticipates food.

CONFIRM OR DENY: It's disturbing when a meat product is advertised by a mascot which is the live version of what you're about to eat. Doubly so if he himself is eating said product.
Confirm. A sausage eating a sausage is just strange........

C/D- cous cous should be eaten more often. It's better than rice!
Reply 508
Deny. I'm not too fond of couscous at all.

C/D: "I'd rather have a bowl of Weetabix"
Reply 509
Confirm! Though all cereal rocks. Fact :biggrin:

Confirm or deny:
Apple juice is better than orange juice.
Reply 510
Confirm. Taste wise it's not as 'heavy' as orange juice, and I believe it's better for the teeth. I could drink apple juice on a leisurely basis but with orange juice it feels wrong drinking it other than in the morning.

C/D: Peaches and custard is a delicious dessert.
Reply 511
CONFIRM, Fuse my friend. Peaches lend themselves well to custard as a pud. Softer and sweeter than, say, apples or even pears!

CONFIRM OR DENY: At an all-you-can-eat buffet, you secretly want to go for one more plate. Nobody else is going up, so you stop. But you secretly fancied something you never got.
Confirm. Always. Because secretly, I fancy EVERYTHING. But there's no way I'm ever gonna get round to all that..or even fit it in my stomach..

Confirm or deny: The best way to eat peppers is to slowly roast them on a bbq
Deny. They are excellent on the BBQ but they are also excellent in bolognese and ratatouille!! :biggrin:

C/D- A poor quality pasty is hard to beat for foulness!!
Reply 514
Deny. I find pasties are a tad unexciting anyway.

Confirm or deny:
Iced tea is always a bit disappointing every time I have it; I always expect it to be that bit nicer.
Original post by dani_1991
Deny. I find pasties are a tad unexciting anyway.

Confirm or deny:
Iced tea is always a bit disappointing every time I have it; I always expect it to be that bit nicer.

deny. I didn't think I'd actually like it, then I had a costa peach Ice tea I think it was. And it was lovely. So I was the opposite to disappointed, because I expected low and got high. Surprised is the word. Pleasantly.

Confirm or deny: If I was never bored, I'd never have to worry about weight issues. 70% of my eating comes from boredom.
I'll say deny, but I should probably confirm! :tongue:

C/D- Thorntons chocolate have fallen in quality markedly. They are now fairly disgusting.
Original post by Angry cucumber
I'll say deny, but I should probably confirm! :tongue:

C/D- Thorntons chocolate have fallen in quality markedly. They are now fairly disgusting.

Deny, yo! They have fallen, given. But disgusting? PURRRLEASE. They're still better than standard chocolate. But not a nickle on Hotel Chocolat.

Confirm or deny: Every time I eat Dark Chocolate, I say "wow I actually really like dark chocolate, possibly more than milk"
But yet, I'll always buy milk.
Reply 518
Deny. Eating dark chocolate makes me realise how much better milk choclate is.

C/D: Chilli con carne doesn't fill me up.
Confirm. With Chilli con carne I might as well bring in a dumper truck of jacket potato or rice to fill me up with it!! :biggrin:

C/D- Rhubarb and custards are just :coma:

Quick Reply

Latest