Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
The course you've applied for: Biology
Offer status: Unconditional
What are you most looking forward to about university: Pretty much everything.
Where are you coming from: Manchester, Massachusetts
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation: Founders (Hogwarts?)
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Tanet
If you log into your accommodation application it should say 'allocated' now of you applied a few months ago :smile:. I got WTB but after exams I don't think I'll end up there anyway...

yeaaah I noticed that too, i've been allocated and its blanked out WTB, im exciteddd
Reply 82
The course you've applied for - BA Media Arts
Offer status - Unconditional (DDD)
What are you most looking forward to about university? The Campus, the Course and Meeting new people
Where are you coming from? Slough, UK
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation - I'll be staying at home :smile:
Reply 83
The course you've applied for: Psychology
Offer status: conditional
What are you most looking forward to about university: the campus, meeting new people, the course, everything really!
Where are you coming from: London
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation: Founders
Reply 84
The course you've applied for: History
What are you most looking forward to about university: Studying history and living in a massive castle
Where are you coming from: Derby
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation: Founders
Reply 85
The course you've applied for: Economics
Offer status: Conditional (AABB)
What are you most looking forward to about university: Everything
Where are you coming from: Guernsey in the Channel Islands
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation: I’m in Butler
Reply 86
The course you've applied for: History
Offer status: Conditional, 35 IB Points.
What are you most looking forward to about university?: Many things, especially the course.
Where are you coming from?: Worcestershire.
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation: Have an offer for Kingswood II.
The course you've applied for English Lit and Creative Writing
Offer status Conditional AAB/ABB
What are you most looking forward to about university? meeting new people, being independent, getting out of Loughborough, the course
Where are you coming from? Loughborough, Leicestershire
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation I have a room in Wedderburn Hall Block C
Reply 88
The course you've applied for: Geography (BSc)
Offer status: Conditional ABC/AB and Welsh Baccalaureate
What are you most looking forward to about university: I'll find out when I get there!
Where are you coming from: Newport, Wales
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation: I'm in Wedderburn Block C, Level 2, Flat B
Reply 89
The course you've applied for - Classical Studies
Offer status - Conditional - ABB
What are you most looking forward to about university? Meeting new people
Where are you coming from? Essex
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation - I'm in Butler :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
The course you've applied for: Medical Biochemistry
Offer status: Conditional ABB
What are you most looking forward to about university: Being in a completely different place!
Where are you coming from: Winchester
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation: Gowar Block G Level 1!
Reply 91
Criminology and Sociology anyone??
Reply 92
Original post by Neelambri
The course you've applied for - BSc Criminology with Sociology Offer status - Conditional
What are you most looking forward to about university? Everything
Where are you coming from? North London
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation - TWB :smile:
Anyone else doing this course?

Hey! I got a conditional offer for Criminology and Sociology also :smile:
Reply 93
The course you've applied for: Psychology
What are you most looking forward to about university: the campus, meeting new people, the course, the drinking :wink:
Where are you coming from: Thatcham, Berkshire
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation: Wedderburn, Block B, Flat A, level 4
The course you've applied for: PPE (Politics, Philosophy and Economics)
Offer status: Conditional on the basis of 35 IB points of which 5 must be at SL Maths
What are you most looking forward to about university?: Everything
Where are you coming from?: EU Applicant (Spain)
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation: I haven't applied for accomodation yet :frown: as I have decided to wait for my results to be released, which by the way, are coming tomorrow.

I feel that RHUL is my dream university and honestly, I would be devastated if my little dream doesn't come true. To be honest, I am terrified of not getting in. But I think it is better to wait and see.
Reply 95
Original post by HyperInSugar

Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation: I haven't applied for accomodation yet :frown: as I have decided to wait for my results to be released, which by the way, are coming tomorrow.

I'm not sure I see the logic there. If you don't get in you get the fee back and you aren't comited to anything - you don't lose out in any way.
Not applying till you get your results only means you are lower down the list as they allocate halls first come first served.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my U20i
Reply 96
The course you've applied for: English and Creative Writing
Offer status e.g. Unconditional/Conditional - (Grades Required + Predicted Grades) - Conditional - Pass Canada-Ontario-Secondary School Diploma with min. 80% in six grade 12 subjects including English. = Achieved the Ontario Scholar so I got it!
What are you most looking forward to about university? The entire experience. Including living in a different country.
Where are you coming from? Mississauga Ontario, Canada
Where you've applied to/applying for accommodation - Wedderburn Block D
Original post by gm15
I'm not sure I see the logic there. If you don't get in you get the fee back and you aren't comited to anything - you don't lose out in any way.
Not applying till you get your results only means you are lower down the list as they allocate halls first come first served.

I know, but I thought it was a risk I deemed as necessary. You see, I haven't been that lucky when it comes to exam results so I don't wish to be a fool once again and tempt my fate. As ridiculous as that might sound, but nevertheless.

And thank you for the piece of advice!
Reply 98
I Noticed that by Now all the other universities have their Facebook page & Group Up and Running ! tat way it makes it much easier for u to make friends
find your fellow course mates !

Well here' s the one for royal holloway, university of london for the year 2012 !

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalHollowayFreshers2012

Good luck !
make the most outta it !!!
Reply 99
Original post by HyperInSugar
I know, but I thought it was a risk I deemed as necessary. You see, I haven't been that lucky when it comes to exam results so I don't wish to be a fool once again and tempt my fate. As ridiculous as that might sound, but nevertheless.

And thank you for the piece of advice!

Did you get the results yet?

Latest

Trending

Trending