Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Memory Loss

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My half brother is in the army but he is being discharged soon because he is suffering from memory loss apparentley he can't remember a thing at all from the last two years. He hadn't been to war or anything but he had been beaten up by some gypsy's one night, he was in a car crash which threw him from the army vehicle and apparentley some girl he liked from the army killed herself so it seems like it could be a mental or physical thing that's caused it. I have only found out today and I don't know much more about him

But does anyone know what the possible cause of this could be what would cause memory loss for two years and could his memory come back?, I only met him two years ago aswell so I'm worried he might not even remember me at all.
    • 88 followers

ReputationRep:
    Memory loss is a natural response to trauma, which (it sounds like) your half-brother has experienced quite a lot of. Obviously no one on here can diagnose for certain but you might want to look up things like post-traumatic stress disorder, etc. The most important thing is to get your half-brother medical attention as soon as he's discharged. Don't let him try and deal with this by himself :nah:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Treatment of memory loss is a psychological game to help enhance memory. Mystery, puzzle and memory games, puzzle games, some examples. These are the older people are also very useful because it helps improve cognitive functions .

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 23, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.