The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've had 5 times before and I didn't enjoy it either lol
saying that I probably wouldn't say no if my current boyfriend tried it.. haha

Everyone has different sex drives, just tell him when you're hanging out together again
You should really tell him when it starts to hurt you. :/ Of course you're not being frigid when it hurts - the female anatomy can only take so much (often because the feelings of arousal are lessened after an orgasm or two and things down there aren't as open, relaxed and lubricated as they need to be). He should understand that.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
It varies so much, lol
Some boyfriends only seem to want it 1 or 2 times a night, some want it a few, some only want it once every couple of days, and some just want it ALL the time...

When i was 16 i was seeing a 20 y/o, most days during my dinner break he'd pick me up to go for a quicky in his car, then after school back home he'd finish work and come to mine we'd have sex, then we go out with friends bowling, cinema, shopping etc, we'd usually do it in some pubic toilets in a cubicle, then he used to park up round the corner of my parents house for another go.
Was like that for 2-3 months with him.

Then when i was at college i was living with 2 guys who were best friends, i used to share their beds... most days on average i probably had it 3 times, i dont think there was a day i went without sex other than when i was on my period.

Now im 21, probabaly once on average /day. Some days on weekends then a few times like if we both havnt had it for a few days or a week. He usually isnt horny in the morning when i am, so come night time im all over him
Reply 4
I stop at 3 times, by then it hurts to walk or laugh lol
Reply 5
None.
Reply 6
It makes me sad that you feel you are being 'frigid' for not wanting to have sex four times in an hour, not to mention the fact that it is causing you physical pain! If he is a nice guy he won't want you do something you don't want to. Sex shouldn't just be about his needs and enjoyment. If you're not getting pleasure out of it too, what's the point?
Reply 7
You are not frigid at all! If he cares about you, you should be able to tell him to stop because it's hurting and he should stop. Don't keep going just for his sake. The worst thing is painful sex!
Reply 8
Bloody hell me and my girl are nackered after once let alone 4!
If he cares about you then he should be happy with once or twice if after that it hurts. I wish my BF could go several times, but he's the one that gets sore first!
(edited 12 years ago)
It's not you being frigid if it hurts you :nah: just tell him it gets a little sore after too much and you'd prefer to wait a while before doing it again, he should be understanding to that :h:
Original post by Jessica20
It varies so much, lol
Some boyfriends only seem to want it 1 or 2 times a night, some want it a few, some only want it once every couple of days, and some just want it ALL the time...

When i was 16 i was seeing a 20 y/o, most days during my dinner break he'd pick me up to go for a quicky in his car, then after school back home he'd finish work and come to mine we'd have sex, then we go out with friends bowling, cinema, shopping etc, we'd usually do it in some pubic toilets in a cubicle, then he used to park up round the corner of my parents house for another go.

Then when i was at college i was living with 2 guys who were best friends, i used to share their beds... most days on average i probably had it 3 times, i dont think there was a day i went without sex other than when i was on my period.

Now im 21, probabaly once on average /day. Some days on weekends then a few times like if we both havnt had it for a few days or a week. He usually isnt horny in the morning when i am, so come night time im all over him

Classy bird
It would honestly depend on how aroused I was, how long each time lasted, how much time do we have, how exhausted we both are... I mean, if you're satisfied, then you're satisfied. :smile:

I wouldn't go if I didn't want to or if it physically hurt me to - you should be able to freely talk to your boyfriend and tell him about these things. If you feel remotely pressured into it, that's really bad. I'm not sure if you're putting that pressure on yourself or whether he is - but in both cases it's not healthy. Besides, if you still want to continue to please each other, there are plenty of things to do other than have sex.
Reply 13
Usually just the once. If he's hurting you, you should say.
Reply 14
Original post by Jessticles
It would honestly depend on how aroused I was, how long each time lasted, how much time do we have, how exhausted we both are... I mean, if you're satisfied, then you're satisfied. :smile:

^ This.

The most I've done with my boyfriend in one night is twice.
Reply 15
I've done up to eight times in a night before, but that would be quite unsual. On an average day I can go about three times (over the course of an evening) before I'm exhausted.

If it's too much for you, say. There are always other things you can do that I'm sure he'd be open to.
Reply 16
Original post by Jessticles

Your name made me lol

Original post by Jessica20
It varies so much, lol

explains why you have such a bucket
i bet you all clasify sex based on how many times he cums
You're scared to say no in fear of being seen as frigid?

So he's having sex with you without you wanting it or consenting to it?... Sounds like rape not a relationship.
Don't do it if it hurts for a start. You're not being fridgid, you're already having sex, you're just not in the mood because it's hurting.

And I have like 5 times in a day, totally down to how me and my boyfriend were felling that day. Lately, we're once or twice a night when we see each other :smile:

Latest