Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Luis Suarez

Announcements Posted on
TSR Movie Madness. Vote and debate in all of the group finals from now to Saturday evening! 15-07-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Luis Suarez has scored 10 goals all season.
    For all the crap Torres is getting Suarez has only scored 4 more league goals than him.
    Caroll scored 3 league goals less than Suarez this season.
    Cekulajevs a player in the estonian league has scored 36 more goals than Suarez.
    The last time Louis Suarez scored Whitney Houston was still alive.
    Luis Suarez has the glorious number of 3 assists this season.
    By comparison (and I won't use Messi as an example to compare Suarez) Mesut Ozil has 18. Van Persie 9. Torres 2.

Have a good day.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not to mention the fact he is a racist bigot

why are you Liverpool fans negging me? Because you know I'm right? You're all as bad as him.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can add that Manchester Uniteds fourth choice striker has scored more.

But alas, im not a total bastard, so i will say that it isnt entirely his fault. He doesnt exactly get the best service and such. He'd do much better partnered with a striker more like himself than 'all i can do is hit with my head' Carroll .
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think he is a really really good player, makes intelligent runs all the time and is an absolute live-wire.
    Must be a nightmare trying to mark him.
    Doesn't help his cause when you've got fatty Adam and Jordan (:lolwut:) Henderson supplying him.

However he's a disgusting human being.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's playing for liverpool...
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a Suarez fan, but you cannot seriously consider comparing Cekulajevs to him, with the vast gulf in quality between the two leagues.

Tim Hussey scored 41 goals in 16 games for my home team this season before he got injured - doesn't mean it's comparable.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    :blah:

Watch a game once in a while. His performances as a whole are good and he's creating chances. He has just forgot what a barn door looks like.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Let's all rip on a Liverpool player, becasue we've never done that on here before...

#getalife
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-Jam)
    Let's all rip on a Liverpool player, becasue we've never done that on here before...

#getalife
    But liverpool make it so, so easy for us.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    He's overrated is all I'm saying.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    But liverpool make it so, so easy for us.
    Because you're all angels.

Like Giggs, such a legend...
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:

Like Giggs, such a legend. #Incest
    Incest? :confused:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Incest? :confused:
    Lol nahh it wasn't, but you can't defend somebody who shagged his own brother's sister. He's just scum, he's spoilt himself!

But people act like Suarez is the worst human ever! Why the double standards is all I'm saying.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Racist.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by facdroit)
    He's overrated is all I'm saying.
    Yeah I agree, but he's still a decent all round player, just that he seems to have the finishing skills of gervinho.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lol nahh it wasn't, but you can't defend somebody who shagged his own brother's sister. He's just scum, he's spoilt himself!

But people act like Suarez is the worst human ever! Why the double standards is all I'm saying.
    Giggs is a model professional footballer. As in, on the ****ing pitch. Off the pitch doesn't matter.

Anyone that seriously thinks of footballers as role models or potential ones needs to be taken far away and shot in the face.
    • 59 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TM94)
    I think he is a really really good player, makes intelligent runs all the time and is an absolute live-wire.
    Must be a nightmare trying to mark him.
    Doesn't help his cause when you've got fatty Adam and Jordan (:lolwut:) Henderson supplying him.

However he's a disgusting human being.
    I definately agree with you there. Even though I'm a liverpool fan, I am in no position to defend him and say 'oh yes his amazing and he doesn't deserve to be hated upon'. What he did a few months ago was wrong and I think that every Liverpool fan should accept that, however there is no denying that he is a great player overall, with his skills and all that stuff, but he should at least stop being so up himself and should start to see reality a bit closer. Relating to the fact that you mentioned that he is a disgusting human being, somehow, yes. He doesn't show any emotion at all tbh :/
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:

Well, it isnt double standards, and when people say something bad about Suarez or any other player it isnt a negative point that they then dont go on to explain every other player who has done something bad too, so it is rather defensive to respond to comments in such a way as 'well your players do bad things too'

Sorry but when you have a player who does things such as what he does on the pitch, well, you have to live with it im afraid :P. I like Suarez as a player, as in.. when he plays.. not when he moans, whines, dives, bites etc. I think he can be fantstic, bar older issues at Ajax he was pretty darn great there. But frankly, the guy is a bit of a cock on the pitch.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

#getalife

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	An3FwMmCEAAfSKJ.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	136449
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:

Like Giggs, such a legend...
    What Giggs does off the field shouldn't really be any concern.

What suarez did he did on the field.

Also we didnt do anything embarrassing like wearing tee shirts to protest his innocence, or keep bringing it up in the press all the time, or do something daft like the handshake.

Liverpool are an embarrassment to themselves and to football, liverpool are the only ones who cant see that.
Updated: March 17, 2012
New on TSR

Which unis have the poshest students?

See what students perceive to be the classiest establishments in Britain

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.