The Student Room Group

Like worst situation ever???!

So last week Friday I had my physics practical assessment, I was up till late on Thursday cos I was nervous I guess.
I ended up waking a bit late and had to rush so didn't have breakfast, I got to school and did my practical which was from 9-12.
After my friends from ucl called and said they wanted to meet up in central tonight, I was a bit torn as I had a lot of work for next week. I decided to go and therefore went to the library straight after to do all my work there. I finished everything I ha to do by 6ish and went to tutor a kid from 6-7:30. After that my uncle called me and said to come to his house and I went there to help his daughter, now it's almost 10pm and I still have not eaten anything!!! My uncle dropped me home and I called my friends and asked what's the plans? They said their going to eat, I asked them if my ex would be coming and they said no. So I got dressed and ready to go, by the time I had gotten to central it was about 11pm and my friends had already finished eating and wanted to go drinking =/
So I still haven't eaten since yesterday 6pm and I'm gona drink now lol

We start with a couple of beers and shots going to several bars it's almost 12 and I've had Atleast 4pints and what not.

Guess who shows up??? My ex!
Ok awkward I broke up with her 2 weeks ago =/

We end up going to a different bar and drinking more there and that's as far as my memory goes

Apparently we went Shisha etc till 4am

But I don't remember anything after 1am

Now the problem is that when I wake up at 2pm Saturday my ex is just getting out of my bed and putting her clothes back on...
She then goes on to say she has to leave and just gets up and leaves
I'm naked in bed and don't know wtf happend

So I get dressed and call my friends and say I think I had sex with my ex

She's like wtf???

Telling me that she texted me last night and I was home
And when she texted my ex she said she was home too

Now my ex doesn't know where I live currently as I had recently moved there

She couldn't have gotten in my house as nobody is home

And I have no feelings for her whatsoever so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't invite her back even if I'm drunk

Now my friend tells me that she will probably want to get back together since I'm messing with her =/

But I dont remember ****!!!

HELP???? What do I do? I'm defo not calling her and asking her what happed cos this has freaked me out on another level ...

Ugh alcohol why do you do this to me =|
Reply 1
Am I the only one who felt like saying "cool story bro" after reading this nonsense?
Reply 2
Cheers lol
Thanks for your input :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending